Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: SpiritualPrincesa
SpiritualPrincesa October 29th, 2022

I have a lot of life experience so I can relate to a lot of people here.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 30th, 2022

@SpiritualPrincesa That is wonderful! We're so glad to have you here at 7cups!

load more
User Profile: joyfulStrawberry6318
joyfulStrawberry6318 October 29th, 2022

@Hope Heloo

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 30th, 2022

@joyfulStrawberry6318 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so grateful to have you here!

load more
User Profile: YourConfidant01
YourConfidant01 October 30th, 2022

Heya! I'm a Psychology student and an aspiring psychologist. I'm always open to conversations without judging anyone. I would love to be confidant and a listener over here.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 30th, 2022

@YourConfidant01 Hi! We're so grateful to have you here at 7cups. Thank you for all you do for this community!

load more
User Profile: AlkaidHe
AlkaidHe October 30th, 2022

Wow

User Profile: Bunny1637
Bunny1637 October 30th, 2022

Hello, I hope you're doing well. Please remember that we're here to listen whenever you need❤️

User Profile: manifestationwitch
manifestationwitch October 31st, 2022

Hi there. Thank you so much for opening this community and 7cups. I was introduced to 7 cups about two years ago from a friend at work when I needed mental health resources but I was too scared to join. Recently some family stuff has come up so I'm here to have a listener (or listeners) listen to me while I vent about what's going on, hold space for me, and empathize and validate my feelings. I'm also here to heal and help myself form close relationships with people. I hope things will work out. thank you so much.

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 October 31st, 2022

@manifestationwitch Hi! We're so glad that this community has been able to support you when you needed it. I hope everything works out for you. Have a wonderful day!

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 2nd, 2022

@manifestationwitch Welcome to 7cups.

Welcome to the family.

I hope to see you sometime, in the group support rooms here at 7cups.

Yes, 7cups does have support rooms.

It is a place where members help members.

So members come looking for support.

I hope that you will pop in sometime.

I hope this is helpful to you.

load more
User Profile: DhruvH
DhruvH October 31st, 2022

Hello Members, happy to have you all here!

User Profile: kalmiiaa
kalmiiaa November 1st, 2022

I’m a new listener! I hope to be able to help people and learn and grow as a person myself through this experience:)

3 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 2nd, 2022

@kalmiiaa Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here. I wish you well on your journey of growth. Have a wonderful day!

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 2nd, 2022

@kalmiiaa Welcome to 7cups. We are so glad to have you here.

Thank you for becoming a listener here.

Thank you for giving of your time.

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 20th, 2022

@kalmiiaa You'll definitely achieve these things through listening dear! The more we listen to others and receive training, the better supporters we become and the more experience we gain we definitely realize things about ourselves also! Wishing you a wonderful listening journey <3

load more
User Profile: Bellaire
Bellaire November 1st, 2022

Hey 👋

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 2nd, 2022

@Bellaire Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here!

load more
User Profile: tadokoro
tadokoro November 2nd, 2022

Hello! I’ve signed up here as a listener a long time ago but I’ve only recently got back. I was also once a member before I had a major surgery last year and it truly helped me. I hope you also get the same experience as members. I’ll be here to listen to your stories and somehow help you figure out what is best for you 🌸

1 reply
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 4th, 2022

@tadokoro I'm very glad that 7cups helped you through that challenging period of your time! The fact that you came back as a listener says a lot about you. You're a very strong and kind person and we're glad to have you here! Welcome back!

load more