Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!
-
This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.
Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!
Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?
How can we best support you?
Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!
edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021
@Hope
Hey guys Im shimmer :)
@lovelyshimmer Hi dear! Welcome to the community. We're all here for you and I wish you to enjoy this journey!
Hello everyone, I am new here and I am suffering from depression.
The only thing that I need is being heard and understood, and I am willing to hear and understand you too.
I am having therapy and medication, and I am a good reader about well-being.
If anybody wants my help, you are welcome to chat with me.
Welcome to the 7Cups please be welcomed and believe today is the best day to be the best you! No step is to small and any praise will lift you higher. So hold on because your life has just gotten lite! So smile it’s all small potatoes unless you mash them. There’s nothing like laughing it leases stress. So giggle and smile and be humble if you will I must say joy is looking good on you 😃🤗
@Tiger7610 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. This is such a sweet post. Thank you for sharing!
@Tiger7610 Thank you for this very uplifting message dear! We are glad you're here.
Well come be memebwrd hope everyone is wel!
@Hope
I have a weird username,so I guess you can call me berry as a nickname. Or dawn. Anyway,I'm mostly here because of my anxiety that I've been dealing with for years. And my journey trying to figure out my neurodivergence. It's a pain at times,but I'm trying. I figured it would be worth looking around here.
@Razzleberrybubble Welcome to 7cups.
Welcome to the family.
We are so glad to have you here.
@Razzleberrybubble Hi Berry! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here!
@Razzleberrybubble Welcome! You'll make it dear. If there's good will, anything can be managed! We are here for you to support you throughout this whole journey. Thank you for joining our community!
@HopeHello ,
I am new here , as you can tell by my username , i have reached the point where the stress has gotten me bad , i deal also with depression and anxiety everyday s well n it doesn't help with being stressed out on top of it :( . im carrying a lot of weight emotionally and im not sure what else to do ...i dont feel comfortable talking to a councilor face to face as of yet .... i keep to myself i have withdrawn from friends , i used to make music to help with my stress but took a break for 3 yrs now , as so much has happened to me within the last 4 yrs, from moving ,parents in nursing home , death of a brother , family arguments , family being in a rough spot , im too empathetic very sensitive and i feel bad when things are not good i try to help but i end up trying to handle too much and end up in rough waters myself im hoping i can find some help in here cause im not sure what else to do my work has me so stressed , that i cant afford to take stress leave .... im also a good listener for other ppl as well i put others ahead before myself. im glad i found this place online . ty - STRESSEDOUT76-
@Stressedout76 - didnt mean to respond to you @HopeHello , i was trying to post new here .....not sure how to post properly , im sorry ....
@Stressedout76 Welcome to 7cups.
We are glad to have you here.
Welcome to the family.
Thank you for becoming a listener here at 7cups.
Thank you forgiving of your time to help others.
Came to say hello to everyone new, as I'm new as well, and looking forward to starting this amazing path.
@goldenWings28 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. Good luck on your journey into finding your path. Have a wonderful day!
@comfortableNight4463 thank you! have a lovely day too
@goldenWings28 it's a wonderful journey and we'll be with you in this whole process. Thank you for joining us and welcome to the community!
@goldenWings28 Wishing you an amazing journey here as well. Spreading positivity can make someone's day and thank you for that!
Hi my name is tay, single mom of two. Trying to finish college to become a social worker and give back to my community. It’s very nice to be here .
Hello, thank you so much!