Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: neverendingFlower53
neverendingFlower53 November 5th, 2022

Hello

User Profile: neverendingFlower53
neverendingFlower53 November 5th, 2022

Hello

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 6th, 2022

@neverendingFlower53 Hello! Welcome to 7cups!

User Profile: HelloFriendx
HelloFriendx November 6th, 2022

@neverendingFlower53

Hello!

load more
User Profile: Mswhite5683
Mswhite5683 November 5th, 2022

Hi everyone, I go by Tay. I’m new here. I’m a active listener. I’m hear you gain experience in becoming a better listener. If you have any tips I would love and advice.



2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 6th, 2022

@Mswhite5683 Hi Tay! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here! I wish you the best in your listening journey.

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 12th, 2022

@Mswhite5683 We are all here for you! Wishing you a great listening journey.

load more
User Profile: brightFriend205
brightFriend205 November 5th, 2022

@Hope

Hi! I am here to seek help for my 11 year old. She is struggling with depression and anxiety. Everything seems geared to 18+ can anyone help me find help for her?

1 reply
User Profile: eternalDream867
eternalDream867 November 9th, 2022

Hello, @brightFriend205!

We here at 7 cups(or us listeners, at least) can’t give advice about things. But, we can listen. If your child needs to talk to someone, 7 cups is the place, but if it’s advice, I’m afraid that I can’t give any.

load more
User Profile: soulserendipity
soulserendipity November 5th, 2022

Welcome to the community folks! This is an amazing platform to learn, grow and support! Glad you have joined 7 cups!

User Profile: HelloFriendx
HelloFriendx November 5th, 2022

@Hope

Hello, Andreea here! ❤️🌸🤗

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 6th, 2022

@HelloFriendx Hi Andreea! Hope you're doing great!

load more
User Profile: CozySpace
CozySpace November 6th, 2022

Welcome to the 7 Cups community for all the new members who are joining. :)

User Profile: HelenaSays
HelenaSays November 6th, 2022

@Hope


Hey y’allz! Hiiii!!

It’s me, Sage! I hope everyone here is doing well and has benefited from their time here! If not, you can talk to me! <33

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 6th, 2022

@HelenaSays Hi Sage! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here. Hope you're doing well!

load more
User Profile: softCat123
softCat123 November 6th, 2022

@Hope Welcome our new members! The fact that you are here already a strong action that I want to pay attention to. Everything you feel is normal, but sometimes we may forget about it. Talking with someone, who is ready to listen may be a good reminder for you!

User Profile: Mswhite5683
Mswhite5683 November 6th, 2022

Hi I’m a new listener, my name is tay. I’m very happy to be here. I’m loving the learning experience. If you have any pointers on how to be a proficient listener please let me know

3 replies
User Profile: xSupportiveButterflyx
xSupportiveButterflyx November 7th, 2022

@Mswhite5683 Hello Welcome!! I hope you're doing well

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 11th, 2022

@Mswhite5683 Hi Tay! Welcome to 7cups! We're so glad to have you here!

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 12th, 2022

@Mswhite5683 Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family.

We are so glad to have you here.

Thank you for sharing your time with us, as a listener.

load more