Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: georgiagalaxy
georgiagalaxy November 10th, 2022

@Hope I came here because someone on Headspace recommended, and I felt in need of emotional support :) It's great to know that I've helped some people already. I wonder what else can happen here...

User Profile: sophiuh
sophiuh November 10th, 2022

Life is hard, I think that’s a fact. People need to talk to people, I know I do. Therapy isn’t always an option, and sometimes short connections help us more than anything. I wanna help people! Lives are valuable, and people matter.

2 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 11th, 2022

@sophiuh Welcome to 7cups.

Glad to have you here.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 11th, 2022

@sophiuh Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so glad to have you here. You'll be able to help a lot of people here by listening to them. Thank you!

load more
User Profile: sophiuh
sophiuh November 10th, 2022

I joined so I could help people. Knowing you helped even one person going through a tough time is both rewarding and difficult, but it’s so easy to make a difference while on here. I just love for people to know they’re important and they matter.

User Profile: ItsSerena7
ItsSerena7 November 10th, 2022

Welcome!!!


User Profile: empathicFern8264
empathicFern8264 November 11th, 2022

Welcome to all the new members!

User Profile: resourcefulIris2027
resourcefulIris2027 November 11th, 2022

Hello, I am a new lister from 7 Cups. My name is Angelica!!

3 replies
User Profile: comfortableSpring7236
comfortableSpring7236 November 11th, 2022

@resourcefulIris2027

Welcome! I am also a new listener, thanks for joining!

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 11th, 2022

@comfortableSpring7236 Hi! Welcome to 7cups to you too! We're so glad to have you here!

load more
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 11th, 2022

@resourcefulIris2027 Hi Angelica! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here!

load more
User Profile: MusicalHelps
MusicalHelps November 11th, 2022

Nice

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 11th, 2022

@MusicalHelps Hello! Welcome to 7cups!

load more
User Profile: HelenaSays
HelenaSays November 11th, 2022

Hello new meme-bers! I hope y’all are okay! If not, message me! <3 I’m here for you!

User Profile: vict0rxx
vict0rxx November 11th, 2022

welcome to 7cups, members and listeners! : )

User Profile: KaiGreen66
KaiGreen66 November 11th, 2022

@Hope just wanted to say welcome to all of our new members! i’m so happy you’re here looking to reach out and i really hope that we can do all you need us to.