Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: magneticForest861
magneticForest861 November 12th, 2022

Welcome! I’m glad you decided to make a difference in our community.


User Profile: magneticForest861
magneticForest861 November 12th, 2022

Welcome! So glad to have new members to share these experiences with.

User Profile: Mswhite5683
Mswhite5683 November 12th, 2022

I’m a student gaining experience in being a helper. I’m happy to be here and open to any advice on become an an experience listener.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 12th, 2022

@Mswhite5683 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here. I hope you get ample experience here. Have a wonderful day!

load more
User Profile: talkingtomato
talkingtomato November 13th, 2022

Hi! I’m Lauren.

2 replies
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 13th, 2022

@talkingtomato Welcome to 7cups! Is so nice having you here!

User Profile: EmpatheticFowl
EmpatheticFowl November 15th, 2022

Aloha Lauren! Welcome. I think you’ll find that this is a warm and comfortable community!

load more
User Profile: Carboon69
Carboon69 November 13th, 2022

..

User Profile: amiableDreamer3296
amiableDreamer3296 November 13th, 2022

User Profile: huraki
huraki November 13th, 2022

@Hope It's an exciting new beginning, where I'll do my best to be there for others ^^

3 replies
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 13th, 2022

@huraki Welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll do great since you're so excited and motivated about it. The listening journey is amazing and I wish you to enjoy it <3

2 replies
User Profile: huraki
huraki November 13th, 2022
@calmDew1576 Hi, thanks so much for the good wishes <3. Yess, I'm so excited and happy to be part of this community.
1 reply
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 15th, 2022

@huraki You're so welcome! We're here for you!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CulturedCoffee2929
CulturedCoffee2929 November 13th, 2022

Hello i am new to this

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 14th, 2022

@Womanwhowantstohelp Hi! Welcome to 7cups! I hope you're able to find the support you need in this community! Have a wonderful day!

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 15th, 2022

@Womanwhowantstohelp Welcome to 7 cups! We're so glad you're here and we're all here for you <3

load more
User Profile: Rune23
Rune23 November 13th, 2022

Hellooo

You guys can call me Rune

I'm a ball of anxiety who overthinks to much, I'm just trying to improve my mental health :DD

2 replies
User Profile: EmpatheticFowl
EmpatheticFowl November 15th, 2022

Welcome Rune!!

User Profile: vict0rxx
vict0rxx November 20th, 2022

@Rune23 welcome to 7cups!

load more
User Profile: enlightenedMoon7786
enlightenedMoon7786 November 14th, 2022

Hello everyone :)


I am here trying and hoping to make a small difference or put a little glimpse of hope into our member’s life.


Keep going on!


1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 14th, 2022

@enlightenedMoon7786 Hi! Thank you for sharing this wonderful message. I wish you the best! Hope you have an amazing day!

load more