Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: enlightenedMoon7786
enlightenedMoon7786 November 14th, 2022

Hello everyone :)


I am here trying and hoping to make a small difference or put a little glimpse of hope into our member’s life.


Keep going on!


1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 14th, 2022

@enlightenedMoon7786 Hi! Thank you for sharing this wonderful message. I wish you the best! Hope you have an amazing day!

load more
User Profile: avposada
avposada November 14th, 2022

I am a new listener for 7 cups and I can not wait to guide people to a positive place in their life!

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 14th, 2022

@avposada Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here. Good luck on your listening journey!

load more
User Profile: Evalistening
Evalistening November 14th, 2022

:)

User Profile: insightfulPink8811
insightfulPink8811 November 15th, 2022

Hello everyone! Excited to be here!

2 replies
User Profile: EmpatheticFowl
EmpatheticFowl November 15th, 2022

Welcome Insightful!!

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 17th, 2022

@insightfulPink8811 Hello! Excited to have you here as well!

load more
User Profile: kindForest4007
kindForest4007 November 15th, 2022

Hello, I have joined 7 cups recently. When I went through difficulties, I had someone who was willing to listen to me. It made a major impact on my life. I just want to give back so that I can be helpful by listening to someone who wants to be listened

1 reply
User Profile: vict0rxx
vict0rxx November 20th, 2022

@kindForest4007 welcome to 7cups! i hope you feel welcome here!

load more
User Profile: EmpatheticFowl
EmpatheticFowl November 15th, 2022

Welcome new members! I believe you will find that this is an extremely welcoming community!

User Profile: BillieJean94
BillieJean94 November 15th, 2022

@Hope Hey guys! Listener here. We, listeners, are here to help. Feel free to drop us a line. Welcome to the 7cups community :)

User Profile: ManicJester
ManicJester November 15th, 2022

Hey new here.

The topic I want to talk about is the world spiraling down fall and how even if I do everything right it won't amount to a drop in the ocean.

How you can help share some other perspective that makes the situation seem less bleak, I'm open to other suggestions that's why I'm here.

Thanks in advance and sorry as well

1 reply
User Profile: EmpatheticFowl
EmpatheticFowl November 15th, 2022

Welcome! I’m glad you are here. Please send a general request, or request any of the listeners, me included, if you would like to be heard.

load more
User Profile: GracefullyGrace
GracefullyGrace November 16th, 2022

Helloo

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 18th, 2022

@GracefullyGrace Hello! Welcome to 7cups!

load more
User Profile: braveLove3965
braveLove3965 November 16th, 2022

hiii!!

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 18th, 2022

@braveLove3965 Hi! Welcome to 7cups!

load more