Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: XxYournotalonexX
XxYournotalonexX November 20th, 2022

Welcome everyone!

User Profile: XxYournotalonexX
XxYournotalonexX November 20th, 2022

Hello,

I am here because I was recently diagnosed with BPD as well as ADHD.

At a much younger age(I am 31) I was diagnosed with Depression (at 7 years old) which has turned to Manic Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Insomnia, PTSD and PCD.

When you come from a big family where no one really has Mental Health(besides my Mom who has Depression from my brothers passing away, but she's learned to manage hers.) None of them understand the daily struggles I go through on a daily.

I have 2 beautiful daughters (10 and 2) and I don't want there memories of me always being depresses or angry or whatever.

It's just really frustrating. I wish I could manage it all. It's getting really difficult.

2 replies
User Profile: amazingWillow7529
amazingWillow7529 November 22nd, 2022

@XxYournotalonexX Hi, Just as your name says, you are not alone. I hope you are finding some support here and finding your way around the community. Listeners are always here who love to be of support so please reach out for a chat :)

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 28th, 2022

@XxYournotalonexX What you're going through sounds very challenging dear. It's very positive that you decided to open up and receive support. It's not always easy to talk about your mental health and that's what we're here for. Please don't hesitate to talk with a listener or therapist if you're feeling overwhelmed. Everything will fall into place eventually!

load more
User Profile: HelenaSays
HelenaSays November 20th, 2022

.

User Profile: Frenchrapp11
Frenchrapp11 November 20th, 2022

It is great to be a new listener here.

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 21st, 2022

@Frenchrapp11 Hi! I'm so glad you feel that way. Thanks for all you do for the community!

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 28th, 2022

@Frenchrapp11 We're very happy to have you in our community as well! Listening is a wonderful and educational experience. It's the best way to benefit yourself and others at the same time. Wishing you a great start and we're here for you!

load more
User Profile: gentleJay21
gentleJay21 November 20th, 2022

Hi there! My name is Jayesh. I joined 7 cups as I've been through the same situations before and volunteering on the same will be a good opportunity for me. Cheers!

User Profile: gentleJay21
gentleJay21 November 20th, 2022

Hi there! My name is Jayesh. Have been through the same situations before. It's been a long journey. Happy to be here! Learnt forgiveness and helping others is what I'm here for. Cheers!

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 21st, 2022

@gentleJay21 Hi Jayesh! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here!

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 29th, 2022

@gentleJay21 Volunteering is a great experience, both for yourself and for others. Welcome to the community!

load more
User Profile: TheSammyyy
TheSammyyy November 21st, 2022

Welcome!

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 21st, 2022

@TheSammyyy Welcome!

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 29th, 2022

@TheSammyyy Welcome to our community dear! We're here for you!

load more
User Profile: gentleJay21
gentleJay21 November 21st, 2022

@Hope Hi! Welcome to 7 cups of tea. My name is Jayesh and I'm here to listen and support you. What would you like to talk about?

User Profile: gentleJay21
gentleJay21 November 21st, 2022

Hi! Welcome to 7 cups of tea. My name is Jayesh and I'm here to listen and support you. What would you like to talk about?

User Profile: charmingPoetry3804
charmingPoetry3804 November 22nd, 2022

i am ready to listen and help others! this will be a very rewarding experience and i am ready for it