Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: radiantScenery7181
radiantScenery7181 November 22nd, 2022

I am here to help those in need of someone to talk to about their troubles.

User Profile: gigantMango6007
gigantMango6007 November 22nd, 2022

Hello! I am a new listener here :) It's been an amazing and fulfilling experience

2 replies
User Profile: amazingWillow7529
amazingWillow7529 November 22nd, 2022

@gigantMango6007 Hi! I am also a new listener, I agree! I just wish I had signed up earlier!!!

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 24th, 2022

@amazingWillow7529 @gigantMango6007 Hi! Welcome both of you! We appreciate all you do for this community. Thank you!

load more
load more
User Profile: braveArrow3965
braveArrow3965 November 22nd, 2022

@Hope welcome! it is so great to have you!!


User Profile: starryDew6940
starryDew6940 November 22nd, 2022

@Hope HI There


User Profile: starryDew6940
starryDew6940 November 22nd, 2022

@Hope Hi There

User Profile: Jessicaso626
Jessicaso626 November 22nd, 2022

Hi Everyone!

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 24th, 2022

@Jessicaso626 Hi! Hope you have a wonderful day!

load more
User Profile: wonderfulApril
wonderfulApril November 22nd, 2022

Hi everyone,

I am a student nurse, It is still a long way to let me reach my career, I am here to be listener and help. Find me and chat with me sometime

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 24th, 2022

@wonderfulApril Welcome to 7cups.

Welcome to the family.

We are so glad to have you hear.

Thank you for becoming a listener at 7cups.

Thank you for sharing your time with others.

load more
User Profile: Jessicaso626
Jessicaso626 November 22nd, 2022

Hello Everyone

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 25th, 2022

@Jessicaso626 Hi! Welcome to 7cups!

load more
User Profile: gigantMango6007
gigantMango6007 November 22nd, 2022

welcome everyone!!

User Profile: starryDew6940
starryDew6940 November 22nd, 2022

@Hope Welcome welcome