Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: GBackTrack1
GBackTrack1 November 23rd, 2022

Welcome new members. This is Gaurav Raj. I m here to help you

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 24th, 2022

@GBackTrack1 Hi Gaurav Raj! Welcome to 7cups!

load more
User Profile: caringSunshine6993
caringSunshine6993 November 23rd, 2022

I’m new to 7 cups!

3 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 24th, 2022

@caringSunshine6993 Hi! Welcome to 7cups, we're so glad to have you here!

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 29th, 2022

@caringSunshine6993 Welcome to the community! Hope you're excited for an amzing journey here. We are all here for you!

User Profile: Jennyislistening
Jennyislistening November 30th, 2022

@caringSunshine6993 welcome to 7 cups, I hope you get what you need from being here x

load more
User Profile: calmLion5179
calmLion5179 November 23rd, 2022

New here. Thanks for being welcoming.

3 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 24th, 2022

@calmLion5179 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. It's wonderful having you here!

November 25th, 2022

@calmLion5179 Welcome to 7Cups, so happy to see you here. I wish you all the best.

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 29th, 2022

@calmLion5179 We are very excited to have you here and happy to support you!

load more
User Profile: Smile207
Smile207 November 24th, 2022

Welcome all newbies

User Profile: Smile207
Smile207 November 24th, 2022

Welcome @magnificentpudding6792

User Profile: courageousCandy9842
courageousCandy9842 November 24th, 2022

Thank you

User Profile: sereneButterfly65
sereneButterfly65 November 24th, 2022

after a long time struggling with my mental health I think I’m ready to help other people!

4 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 November 24th, 2022

@sereneButterfly65 That's wonderful! I'm so proud of you. We're so glad to have you here!

November 25th, 2022

I'm so proud of the progress you've made so far. You're doing amazing.

User Profile: amazingWillow7529
amazingWillow7529 November 25th, 2022

@sereneButterfly65 You are fabulous! Thanks for being here :)

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 29th, 2022

@sereneButterfly65 It's always amazing and hopeful, hearing stories like yours. There is always a way out for any menatl health issue. As long as we really believe it we can always overcome any issue. Thank you very much for providing support to those who need it after you've made your way out. This says a lot about you and I'm particularly happy to see you here!

load more
November 25th, 2022

Welcome everyone, I am so happy to have you here.

November 25th, 2022

@caringSunshine6993 Welcome !!!

User Profile: GBackTrack1
GBackTrack1 November 25th, 2022

Welcome to 7 Cups! I hope you are enjoying your first chats and finding your way around the site. If not, we are here to help! The listener support rooms are where you can get support with chats and meet other listeners. Please drop by for live assistance here: https://www.7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php


We also have group discussions and you can see the schedule here: https://www.7cups.com/home/communityCalendar.php


Here is a helpful resource for you: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jf7BqGrwkY0zFhU3PKaAaRVCoEd6O2TD0vNhuiRHRD8/edit


Thank you for caring for our community!

4 replies
User Profile: Spage9496
Spage9496 November 26th, 2022

@GBackTrack1

Thanks for providing this! I'm a newbie and I think these will be great resources.

2 replies
November 26th, 2022

@Spage9496 Welcome to 7Cups, happy to see you here and wish you all the best. Take great care and have a lovely day ahead.

1 reply
User Profile: Spage9496
Spage9496 November 26th, 2022

@ayezaman Thanks!

load more
load more
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 2nd, 2022

@GBackTrack1 Thank you for sharing this!

load more