Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: helpfulPerspective6161
helpfulPerspective6161 November 29th, 2022

@Hopelove that

User Profile: LilyLotus13
LilyLotus13 November 29th, 2022

@Hope

I am here to help others in any way I can, I thank all of you for being here


1 reply
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 30th, 2022

@LilyLotus13 Welcome and thank you for being so kind. It's so important to us to have people like you join our community! We're all here for you and I'm wishing you a wondersul listening journey <3

load more
User Profile: hardworkingStrings2265
hardworkingStrings2265 November 29th, 2022

Hi guys!

I'm here because I want to be able to vent about some of life's challenges. It helps to talk to (or chat with) people who are objective and/or going through the same things. I'm interested in topics related to family. Recently it's been a challenge having to distance myself from unscrupulous family members.

5 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 29th, 2022

@hardworkingStrings2265 Welcome to 7cups. Welcome to the family.

We are so glad to have you here.

Just wanted to let you know, that we have Group Support Rooms.

In those rooms, members support other members, and some come looking for support.

Some, just come to chill and relax.

I just wanted to let you know this, just in case you might be interested.

I hope to see you in the rooms some time.

3 replies
User Profile: hardworkingStrings2265
hardworkingStrings2265 November 30th, 2022

@calmMango9611

Hey, how do I find the Group Support Rooms? Thank you so much for informing me about them.😄

2 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 30th, 2022

@hardworkingStrings2265 7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php

That is the link.

From there it will bring you to a list of rooms, just click on them, it should bring you to the chatroom.

If the list of rooms do not show up, it is because you do not yet meet the requirements.

For the list of the requirements please reach out, to our Group Support Manager, 7cups.com/@ASilentObserver

I hope this helps.

1 reply
User Profile: hardworkingStrings2265
hardworkingStrings2265 December 1st, 2022

@calmMango9611

Thank you so much!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 30th, 2022

@hardworkingStrings2265 Changes can be hard to cope with. We're happy to have you in our community and we are always here to talk with you! Welcome to the family!

load more
User Profile: mayai2004
mayai2004 November 29th, 2022

@Hope hello

User Profile: DattaLahari
DattaLahari November 29th, 2022

From healing to help heal. Feel free to share your journey. You voice matters !

1 reply
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 30th, 2022

@DattaLahari That's so true and your message is so inspiring! We are all happy to have you in our community! Providing and receiving support is priceless. Welcome and have a wonderful journey!

load more
User Profile: perlamercedes15
perlamercedes15 November 29th, 2022

Welcome 🙂

1 reply
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 November 30th, 2022

@perlamercedes15 Welcome to the community!

load more
User Profile: communicativeNorth3246
communicativeNorth3246 November 29th, 2022

@Hope Honestly I've been struggling alot with procrastination and I've wanted to gain weight for such a long time because I'd be so much more confident in a body that I actually like and don't completely hate every time I look in the mirror. Plus I'm sick of hearing all of those remarks about how I look like a twig and how I need to eat more.

1 reply
User Profile: amazingWillow7529
amazingWillow7529 December 1st, 2022

I’m sorry you have been struggling with all of this. I’m glad you are here on 7 cups, please reach out to a listener, we are all here to support 😊

load more
User Profile: GreenLitPrincess
GreenLitPrincess November 29th, 2022

Hello I came across 7 cups a few nights ago and I've spent time exploring and feel comfortable to introduce myself now. I have bad anxiety and worry about lots of things and its a lot and im just trying my best to learn to manage it instead of fear it.

6 replies
User Profile: Jennyislistening
Jennyislistening November 30th, 2022

@GreenLitPrincess Hey, welcome to 7 cups - it is great that you feel comfortable to post 😃

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 30th, 2022

@GreenLitPrincess We are so glad to have you here at 7cups.

Welcome to the family.


User Profile: comfortableSpring7236
comfortableSpring7236 November 30th, 2022

@GreenLitPrincess

Welcome to 7 cups! I am excited to get to know you!

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 1st, 2022

@GreenLitPrincess Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad dot have you here!

User Profile: amazingWillow7529
amazingWillow7529 December 1st, 2022

Thanks for introducing your self, it’s lovely to meet you! You have lots of support here so reach out when you need.

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 December 7th, 2022

@GreenLitPrincess Anxiety can be challenging. I'm very glad you liked our site. We are here to help you and listen to you. Everything will fall into place eventually. We are here for you! Welcome to the community!

load more
User Profile: perlamercedes15
perlamercedes15 November 30th, 2022

Hi

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 1st, 2022

@perlamercedes15 Hi! Hope you have a wonderful day!

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 December 7th, 2022

@perlamercedes15 Hello! Welcome to our community! We're glad to have you here!

load more
User Profile: essiimarii90
essiimarii90 November 30th, 2022

Hi there, I'm EssiiMari90. Please reach out to me if you would like to chat. I'm here to help. I'm Glad to be part of the community.

2 replies
User Profile: eirlies
eirlies December 1st, 2022

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 December 7th, 2022

@essiimarii90 It's so nice seeing people so willing to help! We are glad to have you here and welcome to the community. We are here for you!

load more