Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!
-
This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.
Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!
Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?
How can we best support you?
Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!
edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021
Hello everyone. Feel free to message me for help.
@essiimarii90 Thank you for being so kind. We are glad to have you in our community. Welcome!
Welcome!
@catcherinthesky2521 Welcome!
@catcherinthesky2521 Welcome to our community! We're glad to have you here!
@Hope Hihi 👋
Hello! I got here a few weeks ago but I'm finally taking thr courage courage speak here. Tip of the day: self care! It's okay to just block people on the internet sometimes. You may feel compelled to fix their views in hoping they'd be kinder but sometimes it's okay to shut the door, especially if you're affected. There are other ways you can stick to your values and make the world a better place. 💛
Great point - our choice is to share kindness, but we can't force others to accept that kindness or be kind in response. No matter the reaction, we can choose to be kind.
@AnAmericanInJapan Exactly! We should chose kindness! Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
@eirlies This is a great message, thank you for sharing! And welcome to 7cups!
@eirlies
I love this advice. Sometimes setting healthy boundaries is the first step in the realization of healthy and positive growth. Proud of you for speaking up.
@Hope welcome everyone!!
@sleepgal9 Welcome all!
Nice
Divorcing after 23 years of marriage...due to spouse's rampant infidelity. I'm facing growing old alone. I'm hopeless. Every day is filled with physical and mental anguish. I wasted the best years of my life and now no one wants me. I'm becoming bitter. I find pleasure in nothing now. I attempted suicide in March of this year. My survival destroyed me. 53, male, nerd.
Hello everyone
@comfortablePudding6633 Hello! How are you doing?
Hello! Welcome to 7cups! Happy to have you here!
POTENTIAL TRIGGER WARNING: Looking for professional female on webchat who understands role overthinking can play on making anxiety from flashbacks caused by sexual violence worse. Where has autism community from here disappeared to?
overthinking from Asp's (which I have), it's me who has Asp's and has been sexually violated.
@StressedGirl Autism has not had its own community yet. It's currently a topic in the Support Plus community
@AffyAvo There is a community because I used to post stuff to it, then it completely disappeared?
@StressedGirl When we had forums not part of subcommunities it used to be it's own forum section. Those threads were moved to the Support Plus community. We haven't had an autism community yet.