Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Ewcia2469
Ewcia2469 December 18th, 2022

Hello every one! I am new here and I am glad that I can be a Listener

1 reply
User Profile: CheetahCub
CheetahCub December 27th, 2022

Welcome! I just recently joined too 😁

load more
User Profile: Ewcia2469
Ewcia2469 December 18th, 2022

Hi there! I am excited to be here!

4 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 18th, 2022

@Ewcia2469 Hi! Welcome to 7cups, we're excited to have you here as well!

User Profile: resourcefulMirage2502
resourcefulMirage2502 December 19th, 2022

Happy to have you!

User Profile: SmilesandEars
SmilesandEars December 20th, 2022

@Ewcia2469

Welcome!

User Profile: badsweetener
badsweetener December 28th, 2022

welcome!! :)

load more
User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 December 18th, 2022


Welcome to all the new members.
I hope you find support and comfort here.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

🎄😊❤️🎄

December 18th, 2022

Hey everyone. Keith is here. I am kinda intelligent and knowledgeable and always open to everything. Feel free to message me anytime you like

3 replies
User Profile: SmilesandEars
SmilesandEars December 20th, 2022

@KeithFlick

Welcome!

User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 20th, 2022

@KeithFlick It is nice to virtually meet you. 7 Cups is awesome! Welcome!!👍

User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 20th, 2022

@KeithFlick I already like you - you're kinda intelligent and knowledgeable. I bet you can delete the "kinda" and be intelligent and knowledgeable. LOL

load more
User Profile: ChickensandHotCocoa
ChickensandHotCocoa December 19th, 2022

Hello, here to help others and guide myself.


1 reply
User Profile: SmilesandEars
SmilesandEars December 20th, 2022

@tealComputer4502

Welcome!

load more
User Profile: Rozie1976
Rozie1976 December 19th, 2022

Slaínte!!

I go by Rose or Rosie. I've came to this site to work on my postive energy healing journey path, which I have been on for several years now. Some days are easier than others.

This has been a REALLY bad year for me, but the last several since later 2015 has been rough...

I refuse to give up on this year so I am working on one final push to convert all that negative energy around me into some positive before this year ends...

This time of year when winter hits and depression tries to sink in, is hard for a lot of people I know. This year I've dealt with a lot of severe grief depression and now with winter I feel it trying to drag me down further.

I've made the decision to drag myself up out of this, like I usually do, and light a fire under me to do what I need to start doing in my life.

I'm thankful to have found this site and this community because I've already found some helpful tips and also the first listener I connected with was so very super helpful with what I was going through when I got on here.

1 reply
User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 20th, 2022

@Rozie1976 I love your mindset. Despite being a rough year, I admire that you "refuse to give up"!! If you'd ever like to chat, message me. I'm glad you're on 7 Cups!

load more
User Profile: SmilesandEars
SmilesandEars December 19th, 2022

Welcome to everyone joining us!

User Profile: AshEnder
AshEnder December 19th, 2022

@Hope

December 19th, 2022

@HopeI'm here to support and be a pillar of strength to those who are feeling alone

User Profile: ValidatingSoul
ValidatingSoul December 20th, 2022

@Hope Hello everyone! I looked into 7 cups several months ago but wasn't ready. I am now here and am happy to be back.

1 reply
User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 20th, 2022

@ValidatingSoul A big pat on the back of your awareness that you checked into 7 Cups but you weren't ready. Now, you are back and part of 7 Cups. 👍👍

load more