Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: lovelySpace7461
lovelySpace7461 January 1st, 2023

Welcome new members! I know that all the listeners will listen with kindness, respect, and understanding to help you <3.

User Profile: eagereagle28
eagereagle28 January 2nd, 2023

Hi everyone! I am a new member and just had my first chat, any tips on how to keep my replies more engaging? I feel like I am saying the same "that sounds difficult" or asking a question a lot. Thanks!

1 reply
User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 January 2nd, 2023

@eagereagle28 Hi, and welcome to 7 cups! Are you a member or a listener? You may want to check out the group support chats for more tips. Go to chats, then group chats, and you'll see the different options. Happy chatting!

load more
User Profile: NewHorizon9090
NewHorizon9090 January 2nd, 2023

I am glad to be a member of 7 cups!

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 January 2nd, 2023

@NewHorizon9090 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here!

User Profile: heart2heart17
heart2heart17 January 3rd, 2023

welcome to 7cups we are so glad to have you here !

load more
User Profile: gregariousPineapple6003
gregariousPineapple6003 January 2nd, 2023

Hello! I'm here because of life stress and feeling lost on my next steps in life. I'm just looking for a positive supportive community 😊

4 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 January 2nd, 2023

@gregariousPineapple6003 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here. I hope you find support here.

User Profile: otterii
otterii January 3rd, 2023

@gregariousPineapple6003 welcome! :)

User Profile: originalSnowflake9030
originalSnowflake9030 January 3rd, 2023

@gregariousPineapple6003 welcome! This community is great, so I hope you enjoy :)

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture January 4th, 2023

@gregariousPineapple6003

Welcome to cups

load more
User Profile: SafeSpace3
SafeSpace3 January 2nd, 2023

Welcome!


User Profile: SDrum21
SDrum21 January 3rd, 2023

When I was at my lowest, coming onto 7 Cups of Tea, where other people helped validate my feelings helped me take steps in my life to slowly come out of my spiraling. I absolutely love listening to other people, their feelings, and their perspectives, and talking to other people made me feel less alone. Come and chat with me, and I will do my best to make you feel heard and, hopefully, feel less alone as well :))

User Profile: SDrum21
SDrum21 January 3rd, 2023

Welcome everyone on here! Know that this is a safe space where you can feel loved and validated!

User Profile: Beachbum0306
Beachbum0306 January 3rd, 2023

@Hope

I am new here, not sure what I am doing exactly, but would love to talk to others about becoming an empty nester, marriage/compatibility after the empty nest.

4 replies
User Profile: JustMia2020
JustMia2020 January 3rd, 2023

@Beachbum0306 welcome to 7 cups ! You came to the right place to find people to talk to ! I also wasn’t sure what to expect when I first joined, but ended up finding an amazing community!

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 January 3rd, 2023

@Beachbum0306 Welcome to 7cups.

Welcome to the family.

We are so glad to have you here.

Just wanted to let you know, that here at 7cups, we have Group Support Rooms.

In those rooms, members support other members.

Some members come in, looking for support.

Here is the link, if your interested: 7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php

I hope this helps.

I look forward to seeing you in the rooms, from time to time.

User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture January 4th, 2023

@Beachbum0306

welcome to cups

User Profile: bellaallears
bellaallears January 4th, 2023

Welcomeee to 7 Cups! Hope you come to find a great community in this app!

load more
User Profile: yellowcanary15
yellowcanary15 January 3rd, 2023

Welcome! We are so happy to have you here and are so proud of you taking this first step! ❤️

User Profile: Floofypuppy31
Floofypuppy31 January 3rd, 2023

Hi. I am here for a variety of reasons. I struggle with mental health issues such as anxiety and ADHD. I am also struggling with self identity. I have had many life changes over the past year and I have a lot on my mind.

1 reply
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture January 4th, 2023

@Floofypuppy31

welcome to cups

we have forums. Chat rooms and listener to get support from


load more