Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Illlisten2you
Illlisten2you January 3rd, 2023

Hey there! I’m Jay and I am new here! Thought I’d stop by the say welcome to all the newbies and thank you for creating this community .

2 replies
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture January 4th, 2023

@Illlisten2you

welcome to cups.

User Profile: Sadiah
Sadiah January 22nd, 2023

Hi Jay, thank you you being so sweet ❤️ It’s nice to have you here.

load more
User Profile: resourcefulMirage2502
resourcefulMirage2502 January 3rd, 2023

Welcome, guys! Happy to have you here!

User Profile: susancaringgirl
susancaringgirl January 3rd, 2023

Hello! I’m here because I’m really struggling and also because I’d like to meet others ☺️

6 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 January 3rd, 2023

@susancaringgirl Welcome to 7cups.

Welcome to the family.

We are so glad to have you here.

Just wanted to let you know, that here at 7cups, we have Group Support Rooms.

In those rooms, members support other members.

Some members come looking for support.

Here is the link: 7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php

I hope to see you in the rooms from time to time.

2 replies
User Profile: susancaringgirl
susancaringgirl January 3rd, 2023

Thank you! I really like these 🥰

1 reply
User Profile: Illlisten2you
Illlisten2you January 7th, 2023

Welcome! 🤗

load more
load more
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture January 4th, 2023

@susancaringgirl

welcome to cups hope u find what u need here.

1 reply
User Profile: susancaringgirl
susancaringgirl January 4th, 2023

Thank you!

load more
User Profile: Sadiah
Sadiah January 27th, 2023

We are delighted to have you ❤️

load more
User Profile: Illlisten2you
Illlisten2you January 4th, 2023

Hello, I’m new here and want to meet other listeners.

3 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 January 4th, 2023

@Illlisten2you Welcome to 7cups.

Welcome to the family.

We are so, very happy to have you here.

You're part of the 7cups family now, my friend.

We hope you stay here, for as long as you need us.

I just wanted to let you know, that here at 7cups, we have group support rooms.

In those rooms members support other members.

Some come looking for support.

Here is the link: 7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php

I hope to see you in the rooms from time to time.



1 reply
User Profile: Illlisten2you
Illlisten2you January 7th, 2023

Thank you for the welcome

load more
User Profile: totouu
totouu January 9th, 2023

@Illlisten2you Hi! Welcome, wishing you all the best!

load more
User Profile: Skullka
Skullka January 4th, 2023

Welcome 🥰

User Profile: LillianAranach
LillianAranach January 5th, 2023

Hello!! My name is Lili. I'm a student just returning to college from a medical leave I took for depression. I joined 7 cups so I could have a community of people who understood mental illness to talk to wherever I went. I had lots of good friends at home, but I don't really know anyone at school anymore, so I'm feeling pretty lonely and homesick. Plus the culture here is really different than it was in Vegas (where I came from), so I feel pretty odd and scared of being judged for being kinky or smoking or whatever.

5 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 January 5th, 2023

@LillianAranach Welcome to 7cups.

Welcome to the family.

Yes, your apart of the 7cups family now.

We are so glad to have you here.

Here at 7cups, we have Group Support Rooms.

In the rooms, members support other members.

Some members come looking for support.

In case you're interested here is the link: 7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php

I hope to see you in the rooms from time to time.

User Profile: badsweetener
badsweetener January 8th, 2023

welcome to our community!!! :)

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 January 20th, 2023

@LillianAranach Hi Lili! Welcome to 7cups!

User Profile: Sadiah
Sadiah January 27th, 2023

Hello Lili! We’re glad to have you here. Feel free to reach any of the community members or forums here. Stay connected and take care.

1 reply
User Profile: Sadiah
Sadiah January 27th, 2023

I feel your pain. New things take some time :)

load more
load more
User Profile: KatieCat99
KatieCat99 January 5th, 2023

Hi! I’m here because I wanna help people in any way I can and maybe what I’ll have to say will brighten up someone’s day. Curently studying psychology. I’m also seeking support for depression and anxiety issues.

User Profile: 135674322
135674322 January 5th, 2023

Welcome!!

User Profile: humandesigner
humandesigner January 6th, 2023

Hello! I'm here to support and listen regarding teenager topics, glad to meet you all <3

1 reply
User Profile: Sadiah
Sadiah January 22nd, 2023

Hiii, glad to have you hear! Thank you for caring about our youth ❤️

load more
User Profile: Kstep2
Kstep2 January 6th, 2023

Hello, I am a new listener here on 7 cups. I’m very kind hearted and judgement free. Please reach out to me if you need to chat.

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 January 6th, 2023

@Kstep2 Thank you for your service.

Welcome to 7cups.

Welcome to the family.

We are so glad to have you here.

Just in case you ever, want to gain even more experience as a listener, you can, by listening in our Group Support Rooms.

Here is the link: 7cups.com/connect/Chatrooms.php

load more