The Beauty of Escaping into Nature Images and Videos
“Of course,
in the real world, we all face our own problems. The real world is chaotic and
troubled.
However, just a few moments of looking at pictures like these, can help imagine places that are quieter, more peaceful, and it recreates a space in the mind that helps to shut out the noise.
Shutting out the noise is essential to our mental well-being. When our minds are constantly full of noise, it drains us, tires, and then we can’t function well during the day, or sleep at night.
Moving images such as scenes of nature with music in the background are also good for the soul. You can sense nature more with these images which are usually in the form of animation or video. They often use real life scenes that portray the real world outdoors or are created outdoors.
We should all really take the time to appreciate nature more, even if it is just images or videos.
Nature can have fantastic benefits for us emotionally.
Being able to escape into a picture full of stars or even a moving image with water sounds can really lift your soul and relax your mind.
Sitting with nature for just ten minutes, even on a computer or a television can reset your whole mentality, and if you use the right scenes, you have the additional benefit of bringing the outdoors, indoors.”
Read the full article on Medium

✨Takeaway: Sometimes it can help to take the time to appreciate the beauty of nature. By bringing nature into your home through these photographs, you are able to mentally reproduce it. So, take the time to reap the benefits from nature once in a while. You don’t have to go outdoors for it!
✨Reflection: What’s your favorite type of nature sound? What’s your favorite type of nature scenery?
#Nature #Peaceful #Calm #Appreciate #MentalHealth #Outdoors
@innateJoy9602 thank you for sharing the article! :)
I have long ago subscribed to NASA's gallery. As a nyctophile (night/dark lover) and a hardcore moon worshipper and die-hard stargazer, these are natural elements that I favour :) during the day, I love clouds and sunrise/sunsets. Anything celestial, really, I love them.
In every point you've stated, I can honestly relate to them. Whenever things get too overwhelming for me, I just look up and I can centre myself again, get in tune with my core, and just be grounded.
Again, thank you for sharing! <3 :) I look forward to responding to future posts from you :D