The Decline of Well-Being in Young Adults

@fruityPond7887
Oh yes definitely has, in many ways. I try telling myself that this shall pass, and the situation will not always be the same, just gotta keep breathing and taking it one day (and sometimes one moment) at a time, sometimes it works, other times we just keep it rolling haha! ❤
Thankyou for another amazing article, lovely. 💛
We are not alone, yasss!
@fruityPond7887 Young adults go through a challenging time of their lives since they strart taking over responsibilities and making decisions about future. Things like career choices, relationship stress and fanacial instability are very common and it tkaes some time to get used to all this adulthood world and cope with the responsibilities.
Last year has been definitely very stressful, yet motivating (due to covid and lockdown). I realized that I can lose everything I have if I don't maintain it and I also accepted that I'm not completely happy with my life. The time home was usefseful for me to do research and decide what I want to do in the future.
What's important is that at the end of the day every negative event has also a positive outcome and the future is always in our hands. Thanks for the great article!
@calmDew1576 I am so proud of you for taking a negative situation and finding the positive out of it! You're definitely not alone in the fact that lockdown allowed many people to realize that they weren't happy with their lives. I hope you were able to find what inspires you and now you are on the way to achieving that dream! I wish all the best for you! <3