Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can we create the largest ice-breaker chain on 7 Cups?

User Profile: Hope
Hope November 10th, 2020

Hi everyone! We are a community who loves ice-breakers, they are fun and great conversation starters. Let's fill this game with so many ice-breakers that we can use it as the place when we are looking for ice-breakers!!

Step 1) Answer the ice-breaker question left by the person before you

Step 2) Leave an ice-breaker question for the person after you!

New Member and Visitor Enrichment Class | Ask the Minister Anything with  Rev. Kendyl Gibbons - All Souls Kansas CityAll Souls Kansas City

327
November 29th, 2020

What's 1 bad habit you'll nvr quit?

User Profile: magicallyLight3233
magicallyLight3233 November 30th, 2020

@Fireskye13

popping my fingers

what your fav book or song?

November 30th, 2020

@magicallyLight3233

1 of my favorite songs is Believer by one voice Children's choir

User Profile: rebecca947
rebecca947 November 30th, 2020

@Fireskye13

whats your question? :)

User Profile: aimlesslywandering
aimlesslywandering November 30th, 2020

@rebecca947 I don't think they have a question. What is your question Rebecca? I'll pick up from your question. 😊

November 30th, 2020

@rebecca947

Do u like Musicals or plays better?

User Profile: Adeline12345
Adeline12345 November 30th, 2020

@Fireskye13

Musicals, been that way ever since HSM

User Profile: Adeline12345
Adeline12345 November 30th, 2020

@Adeline12345

Coffee or tea?

User Profile: Trebleclef2
Trebleclef2 November 30th, 2020

@Adeline12345

Tea, peppermint to be specific

User Profile: TeaKing14
TeaKing14 June 29th, 2021

@Adeline12345

TEA.

load more
November 30th, 2020

@Adeline12345

gotta love HSM

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 November 30th, 2020

@Fireskye13 My bad habit is chewing my pen top. 😧

load more
User Profile: Peanuttbater
Peanuttbater November 30th, 2020

Begging for someone to stay haha

User Profile: plumBeechwood7549
plumBeechwood7549 November 30th, 2020

What's your go-to movie or show when you feel pow and want to feel better?

User Profile: plumBeechwood7549
plumBeechwood7549 November 30th, 2020

@plumBeechwood7549

*Low

User Profile: TeaKing14
TeaKing14 November 30th, 2020

@plumBeechwood7549

Probably this small known animation called "The Legend Of LuoXiaoHei", I recommend it very much and it has eng subs. Link is below.

English Sub Now!!The Legend of Luoxiaohei - YouTube

User Profile: Peanuttbater
Peanuttbater November 30th, 2020

@plumBeechwood7549 any Christmas movie. I dont know it just makes me warm and melt my heart. I love white Christmas

User Profile: EmilyTheDuck
EmilyTheDuck November 30th, 2020

@plumBeechwood7549

I prefer to watch shows so mine would have to be either Criminal Minds or Supernatural, I absolutely love them

load more
User Profile: TeaKing14
TeaKing14 November 30th, 2020

Ok guys,

My question is:

If you could freeze time for one hour, when would it be and what you do?

User Profile: Peanuttbater
Peanuttbater November 30th, 2020

@TeaKing14 my boyfriend's ex. I will punch him with all my energy

User Profile: TeaKing14
TeaKing14 November 30th, 2020

@Peanuttbater

Well said my friend, hit with a metal chair while you're at it.

load more
load more
November 30th, 2020

@TeaKing14

I would freeze the hour I spent on my backpacking trip to Rishikesh and ask that girl out maybe.

Next Qsn:

Your most fav spot in the world...

User Profile: lovelyParadise7651
lovelyParadise7651 November 30th, 2020

@DonaldDraper

Dubai. One of your favourite movies? 😊

User Profile: TeaKing14
TeaKing14 November 30th, 2020

@lovelyParadise7651

SpiderVerse. The animation and story was really good.

Ok, don't know if this is legel but my next question is:

If you could call someone in heaven, who would it be and what would you tell them?

laugh

User Profile: fly24
fly24 November 30th, 2020

@TeaKing14

User Profile: fly24
fly24 November 30th, 2020

@TeaKing14

i would call my brother and say i love you, please forgive me for not being there more than i was. i just did what i could at that moment. love you, again

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: msmeries
msmeries November 30th, 2020

What's your favourite anime ?

User Profile: heartatpeace
heartatpeace November 30th, 2020

@msmeries Sakura and Inu Yasha are my favourite anime!

What is your favourite dessert?

User Profile: EmilyTheDuck
EmilyTheDuck November 30th, 2020

@msmeries

I'm quite new to anime so Kakegurui is the one i'm currently watching and I love it.

What other anime should I wtch, I don't know where to start

User Profile: EmilyTheDuck
EmilyTheDuck November 30th, 2020

@EmilyTheDuck

And my question is: If you had one chance to change anything about your life but it would take something away, would you take the chance?

User Profile: AlwaysForYou197
AlwaysForYou197 November 30th, 2020

@EmilyTheDuck

If you had one chance to change anything about your life but it would take something away, would you take the chance?

Yes, ofc. If it was for the better.

The question I leave...

What is your favorite item you've bought this year??

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: berryfields2409
berryfields2409 November 30th, 2020

My favorite item I bought this year...

My gustave klimpt journal I do my morning pages in.


Would you rather be perfectly organized, able to keep on schedule and misunderstood or be messy, forever late by large margins, and be totally understood by the people around you?

User Profile: sincereGrapefruit4682
sincereGrapefruit4682 November 30th, 2020

I would definitely switch with Mickey Mouse.

What animal describes your personality?

User Profile: littlePomegranate9703
littlePomegranate9703 November 30th, 2020

The animal that describes me : Sloth for sure

If you could be any supervillain, who whould you want to be?

User Profile: TeaKing14
TeaKing14 November 30th, 2020

@littlePomegranate9703

I would want to be Thanos, there be many a thing a would like to snap from existance (e.g. hunger, homework, bullies, the list goes on).

My question is:

If you could bring one thing from a cartoon or tv show or comic, etc, to life what would it be and what would you do with it?

load more
User Profile: AmethystAngel
AmethystAngel November 30th, 2020

If I could bring Anna and Elsa to life, I would. I adore the Frozen storyline and have a lot in common with both of them. They would be my best friends.

Question: what's your favorite fiction book, something you return to time and again and often think about?

User Profile: Stoffel
Stoffel November 30th, 2020

@AmethystAngel

Reply: The Detective Conan manga series. I just love the story and the characters so much, it's addicting.

Question: Which do you love more, Plush Toys or Action Figures?

User Profile: DenialTwist
DenialTwist November 30th, 2020

@Stoffel

I adore plush toys! I have an entire collection of plushes! They make me feel very comforted as I am quite lonely.

My question: What manga series do you recommend to anyone that might read your post?

User Profile: PrometheusSleeping
PrometheusSleeping November 30th, 2020

@DenialTwist

I would recommend Ouran Host Club! It's light, silly, and comforting.

If you could regularly morph into one specific kind of animal, what animal would you choose?

User Profile: Hotaru419
Hotaru419 December 1st, 2020

@PrometheusSleeping. I would morph into a cat. Like Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter

load more
User Profile: AmethystAngel
AmethystAngel December 21st, 2020

@DenialTwist

Same here! I've already remarked that I love stuffed animals. They're such a comfort.

load more
load more
load more