Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can we create the largest ice-breaker chain on 7 Cups?

User Profile: Hope
Hope November 10th, 2020

Hi everyone! We are a community who loves ice-breakers, they are fun and great conversation starters. Let's fill this game with so many ice-breakers that we can use it as the place when we are looking for ice-breakers!!

Step 1) Answer the ice-breaker question left by the person before you

Step 2) Leave an ice-breaker question for the person after you!

New Member and Visitor Enrichment Class | Ask the Minister Anything with  Rev. Kendyl Gibbons - All Souls Kansas CityAll Souls Kansas City

327
User Profile: Hotaru419
Hotaru419 December 1st, 2020

If you could only eat one food/type of food for the next50 years, what would it be? Mine is pizza. You can make almost ANYTHING into a pizza!

User Profile: Creed0115
Creed0115 December 1st, 2020

@Hotaru419 Eggnog! It's also a liquid for hydration haha :D

load more
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 December 1st, 2020

@TeaKing14 --- Ok, don't know if this is legal but my next question is: (As I see it, most every Question is legal. Although, perhaps not all the Answers are also legal! surprise Platy)

The Tea King's QUESTION: If you could call someone in heaven, who would it be and what would you tell them?

REPLY: Today, now, and most of the last week ... I would call my Buddy. He left me for Heaven in September 2019. I would tell him: "My baby, I love you sooo much! I miss you, bud. I'm looking for a dog but I guess I haven't found the right one yet. Would you send a message to God for me, that I miss you so very much and I feel that I am ready for another dog?" And I would tell him again how much I love him and how I wish I could give him many hugs and snuggles.

NEW Easy QUESTION: Do you regularly have snow where you live?

NEW Think for a bit QUESTION: You have won an all expenses paid trip, a vacation to travel outside your home country. You may only go to one other place - one country (several places in that country if you'd like). You may have 5 nights and 4 full days .... or up to 4 weeks of vacation time. To what country would you go and more importantly WHY?

Happy Pondering! ~ Platy

User Profile: TeaKing14
TeaKing14 December 1st, 2020

@cyanPlatypus6370

Well my friend if COVID-19 didn't exist, if I could, I would invite everyone here to come with me to maybe China. They got this like humungous glass bridge that is like suspended 360m in the air and I really want to try it out! If anyone is afraid of heights then you don't have to go, we could all try and walk the Great Wall though! That would be awesome, but we should all like bring some snacks and water too. Lastly, I would try out the TEA in China, I always wondered if they had like good tea. If any of you live in China though, would you mind if we all stayed at your place for free?

laugh

Hope you find another good companion cyan.

My question:

If magic was real and science was fantasy, what would your every day life be like?

load more
User Profile: mightfaroundnpretend2bhappy
mightfaroundnpretend2bhappy December 1st, 2020

If magic was real... I would go around the world and grow food and trees everywhere.
I would bring back the extinct species and put them in their own place so were safe. I would make everything unique. but not perfect, because there is no such thing as perfection. I would honestly make this world better and clean and safe.

My question:

If you could bring back one person who would it be and why?

Thanks so much for doing this! Lots of love ya'll

User Profile: Creed0115
Creed0115 December 3rd, 2020

@mightfaroundnpretend2bhappy

I would bring back Mark Wahlberg as Marky Mark for he is a much greater musican than an actor haha

But if you meant bring back from the dead which you probably did I would bring back Ghandi, humanity needs a lot more love and peace and those that would preach it.

My question to the next person is would you rather be able to fly anywhere to any height or be able to breathe under water and be able to swim anywhere to any depth?

User Profile: TeaKing14
TeaKing14 December 6th, 2020

@Creed0115 I would choose the latter as most of our oceans haven't even been discovered yet! Imagine what waits below there to be discovered, it would be awesome being like Aquaman and having a giant shark-squid monster friend! My question is: If you could turn back time for 5 minutes, when would it be, where and what would you do?

User Profile: BellatheHappyHelper
BellatheHappyHelper December 17th, 2020

@TeaKing14

If you could turn back time for 5 minutes, when would it be, where and what would you do?

I would turn back to 2013 to my 8th birthday and just cherish the feeling of innocent, always happy, youth

What was your favorite toy growing up?

User Profile: youarenotalone00
youarenotalone00 December 29th, 2020

@BellatheHappyHelper

my favorite toy growing up was the first doll i ever got...it was soo beautiful...but unfortunately it broke very recently...it was the first toy i ever got

what is the one thing you love about yourself?

User Profile: sunnyWriter2004
sunnyWriter2004 February 20th, 2021

What is the one thing you love about yourself?

I am a creative. I enjoy making things.

If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?

User Profile: RelaxedPanda
RelaxedPanda March 16th, 2021

@sunnyWriter2004

If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?

I would study all the life, educate myself in mental health and healthy lifestyle, and then inspire others by writing a blog, social media, writing books and so. The good part is that I can do this even when money are object, haha.

Next question: What was the best decision you ever made?

User Profile: TeaKing14
TeaKing14 June 29th, 2021

@RelaxedPanda

I think the best decision I've made so far is to join this and try my best to help people out. It's not easy, but I'd like to say that's help me mature and be ready for the future.

Ok mi amigos, say if I suddenly showed up in a flying castle at your house and offered to take you anywhere you wanted with two people or animals of your choice, where would it be who would you bring with you and why?

(Tea is on the house at my castle, but we have other stuff too if you want, just say the word!)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more