Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How do you make the best of 7cups?

July 29th, 2022


We've been at this site, and some of us for quite some time. Like any other place, 7cups could be positive or negative for you depending on how you perceive it and how you make use of it for your growth.


In this post, I'll share how I perceive 7cups and how I think I could make the best use of it for my growth. After I share, I'd invite you to share about the same too by replying to this thread!


What's 7cups for fristo?

7cups is a place where I come to offer kindness. I have not seen any other place as convenient and as beautiful in terms of opportunities to express kindness. There is the listener role and many leadership roles, through which one can give and make a difference in lives. There are pms, chatrooms, forums, and growth paths. 7cups is a dream come true for a giver, so it is for me as well.

I do receive too, but on its own. It is a fact that when you surrender to giving, you start receiving in abundance as people start seeing valuing in you and admiring you -they are in fact not admiring you, but they are being in awe of the kindness being expressed through you. So it's the kindness that wins the day and wins many hearts.

As a member, coming to the site in hope of connecting to a listener to get support, I haven't found it of much use to me. Some listeners are good, some not so good. With some listeners you might connect, with some you might fail to feel that connection. So it's more like trying your luck. But if you are patient, and keep trying your luck, it is a matter of time before you'll get lucky and find the listener(s) you needed for getting support.


So those were my views, my perspective, on how I look 7cups! I shared the ways I think I could make the best out of 7cups for myself. Now I invite you!


How do you perceive 7cups and how can you make the best out of it for your growth?


Looking forward to your participation!


18
User Profile: Daniel7777
Daniel7777 August 2nd, 2022

I mostly find it fake

I don't see how people benefit from a random stranger throwing a cheap 💓 their way

However, I do like to get different perspectives on certain things and some listeners I have spoken to have been intelligent and given me insight and clarity, so I am grateful to them

The ones that constantly try to insist that they are "here for me" are mostly doing it for themselves so they feel self-worth and I think it is a bit gross. Like the kind of people who keep telling you how empathetic and caring they are and how they are givers. Let other people decide that. If you are "giving" to fill a hole in your life then it's not altruistic and you are not a "giver". How many listeners came here looking for support and help and then suddenly decided they were equipped to help others? It is because it is way easier to act positively and like someone who knows the right things to say to project a caring attitude. I have done it and I have ASPD i.e I really don't give a crap about people but it's so easy to project a caring persona

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 August 4th, 2022

Well you ask for help needed. Listen to the listeners advice. Make the best out of 7 cups of tea. Drink plenty of water.Xx

Thanks 7 cups of tea and that what makes it better.Xx

1 reply
User Profile: RarelyCharlie
RarelyCharlie August 4th, 2022

@purpleSea7109 Listeners at 7 Cups are not allowed to give advice. If a listener does give you advice, it's a good idea to report the listener so that they can get help from a mentor to avoid giving advice to anyone else in the future.

Although there is, of course, no harm in listening to the advice, it is important not to follow the advice without giving it careful thought. Chatting with a listener here is never a substitute for consulting a professional.

Charlie

load more