Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Living with Leaders Self-Interviews!

August 28th, 2022


[Update: All the new self-interviews will be posted here. Thank you!]


All the self-interviews of the Living with Leaders interview series will be posted in this thread.


Subscribe to the thread to keep yourself updated with the new self-interviews!


Okay, great. But what is self-interview? Self-interview is when you ask a few questions to yourself and answer them too!

What would I need to do to take my self-interview in the Living with Leaders series? We made the process really simple. All you need to do is select some interview questions in the self-interview form! You can also write your own question(s) using the 'Other' option and then you answer the questions in the form itself! Easy, isn't it?😮

I see a 'Self-Care at 7cups' option in the form. What is it? Oh, glad you noticed that 😄 Yes, please give a self-care talk about finding balance at 7cups if you'd like!


Living with Leaders Self-Interview Form (clickable)

(You are free to self-interview as many times as you like!)


Let's be learning from the leader in oneself and from the leader in one another!


I also request all the interviewees and the visitors of the thread to take a moment to read through some of the interviews and support the initiative by replying with your supportive comments to the individual interviews!


If you want to interview someone else (you could interview anyone on 7cups really!), request here.


98QOkC7.jpg



242
User Profile: cristlecares
cristlecares October 22nd, 2022
The amazing interviewee🌻 : @kindcherry2


How do you practise self-care at 7cups?

Kind : How I practice self-care on 7 cups is that whenever I feel like i'm starting to feel drained or burnout I take steps back and spend less time on 7 cups during those times. I also started writing poems which has started to work as a coping skill, and it really describes how I truly feel.


What's self-honesty and how can one practice it?

Kind : You need to be honest with yourself when you aren't feeling right and not ignore the issue and address it as soon as possible before it becomes a worsening issue. Being honest with yourself and other people can help you a lot in the long run of life. Go with your intuition and gut.


How does one make peace with the uncertainties of life?

Kind : If something doesn't feel right. You just need to accept that some things you can't change in life that happened in the past. You need to acknowledge it happened and that you can't change it and that life will throw different obstacles at you. We all have our own fights and battles within us.



Yayyyy that was a greatt self interview @kindcherry2 🌻🌻 Thank you so much for the beautiful answers😇 (Would love to see some of your poems in the future if you ever feel like sharing😄) Have a great time in here🌻😇




3 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 October 22nd, 2022

@cristlecares @kindcherry2 Thank you for agreeing to do this interview.

I am so glad you address the need for people to be kind to one another.

I agree with you.

We need more kindness in this world of ours, in my opinion.

Thanks for your time.

I really enjoyed reading this.

I hope our viewers will enjoy reading this, as much as I did.

2 replies
User Profile: kindcherry2
kindcherry2 October 22nd, 2022

@calmMango9611

I hope that other people will enjoy reading this too and I hope I got a good message across:)

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 October 22nd, 2022

@kindcherry2 I feel that you did.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: cristlecares
cristlecares October 23rd, 2022

An Anonymous cupser wanted to share something with all of us💙🌻



What is your idea of spending a balanced time on 7cups? Share your idea of how a good day looks like on 7cups, for you.

When I am able to login after a long day at work or during the weekends, checking in on old members and knowing they are doing well feels good. I also try to work with my members on setting up a time that works for us both. Taking self-care breaks is also very important.



Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us🌻😇


User Profile: Aliya321
Aliya321 November 15th, 2022

Are you doing ok?? I am doing ok for now I need help in the long run but for now I'm doing ok

Are you ok overall? honestly no, I'm very stressed and depressed but I get on here to help others with their problems to make myself feel better

3 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 November 15th, 2022

@Aliya321 Glad that helps you some what.

2 replies
User Profile: Aliya321
Aliya321 November 15th, 2022

@calmMango9611 Your welcome

User Profile: Aliya321
Aliya321 November 15th, 2022

@calmMango9611 thank you i meant sorry😂

load more
load more
User Profile: HappyDreamer16
HappyDreamer16 November 16th, 2022

@Fristo I like this