Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
User Profile: RadiantRed
RadiantRed July 9th, 2016

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend:

@Zed786

shout out to @Zed786 <3 for always being a wonderful & kind friend to me.

laugh

User Profile: iHosheye
iHosheye July 9th, 2016

@AmberPurr Thank you so much for helping me so much through this whole time I have been on 7cups

User Profile: inn0cents0ul
inn0cents0ul July 9th, 2016

Milestone : I joined 7cups last year.I have learnt so many things here and importantly taking care of myself .

Birthday star : Tweeted wishing 7cups birthday with my referal link

shout out : @competentsoul ,Thank you for everything you have done for me till now <3 Keep being Awesome!!! <3

User Profile: fulonferal
fulonferal July 9th, 2016

I still don't know what I'm ment to do to get 3 badges lol

User Profile: GodsHumbleServant
GodsHumbleServant July 9th, 2016

Happy Birthday 7Cups! laughheart

Ill mention all three here and then on my Feed as well.

1. I sent a mass long text about 7cups with my referral link on whatsapp and Facebook!

2. Id like to give a shout-out to the entire 7cups community and would like to thank them for a great and wonderful job they all are doing here. You all are strong and beautiful people. Members and Fellow Listeners. Keep up the good work, Love you all! heart

Id also like to give a huge shout-out to @Picturesque03afterthought . She has a beautiful soul and the kindest heart. She has been such a remarkable Listener here at 7Cups Family. Know, that you're strong and I admire your courage. I am glad to have crossed paths with her. Words aren't enough to express my appreciation. Lots of Love! heart smiley

3. Being a listener, I have come a long way. There have been so many of positive changes. I experienced many obstacles during my journey. Ive come across and learnt so much about all sorts of critical and difficult situations that have helped me not only to become a better Listener but it has helped me to become a better Human Being as well. Patience is one thing Ive definitely learned along the way. And being able to understand the importance of self care for my own healing and happiness. Ive become open minded in a lot of aspects. Ive learnt to use the limited space and time to my advantage. Ive come across various cultures and have met the most beautiful people who have played a huge role in my life and in helping me groom myself. Ive learnt to accept my weakness and focus on my strengths. Amend what I can, and let go of what i cant. Forgive and Love. Im not perfect and my journey continues towards self growth. Thank you, 7Cups. I am incredibly greatful. heart

As a wise actor once said, "words are our most inexhaustible source of magic"

July 9th, 2016

Happy birthday 7 Cups 👟👓 🎀💻🎶📻🎻📀 🍕🍉🍎🍛🍭🍮🍦🍧🌜🌛🌍🎈🎶🎵🎺🎹🎻

User Profile: Serifeee
Serifeee July 20th, 2016

@Rosesweet heart

load more
User Profile: WarmHeart22
WarmHeart22 July 10th, 2016

Okay, so I shared my referral link on Tumblr.

My personal milestone is that I have overcome my anxiety and currently battling depression. I've also learned how to use active listening skills not only in 7 Cups, but whenever a friend needs help.

I would love love love to give a shoutout to @BeccaBoo98, she is truly inspiring and has been an amazing mentor, telling me to believe in myself and be proud of who you are!

July 10th, 2016

🎂🎁🎂🎈🎈🍦🍨🍹🍷☕🍵🍰🍭🍕🍢🍡 🍒🍓🌼🌻🌞🌒🌚🌝🌘🌅🌍

July 10th, 2016

I have come a vrey long way in my personal growing. ..😁

User Profile: Flyffybunny
Flyffybunny July 10th, 2016

It's my first day and it's 7 cups anniversary