Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
User Profile: undefinebelldbb1d
undefinebelldbb1d July 10th, 2016

It's my 2nd day! Happy Anniversary to 7 cups!!!

User Profile: HeartSunshine1893
HeartSunshine1893 July 10th, 2016

Happy birthday 7 cups! I can't believe I've been a listener for almost 1 year!

User Profile: Kutless
Kutless July 10th, 2016

Ob happy dY!!

User Profile: magicalSunrise44
magicalSunrise44 July 11th, 2016

Happy anniversary 7 cups.Its great to be a listener😊😊

User Profile: VerdictEndgameOver
VerdictEndgameOver July 11th, 2016

I'd like to give a shoutout to @popiwhee on this 3rd Birthday of 7Cups. Popiwhee was the first person I came to know when I joined 7 Cups a week ago, and she never fails to strike me with her bubbly personality and random bursts of humor. This wonderful family we have really reinforces my belief that there are such great people out there looking to make this world a better place, and I cannot wait to learn from each and every single one of you, as I progress as a listener, and as a person.

Love you all! <3

User Profile: GrayPebble
GrayPebble July 11th, 2016

@VerdictEndgameOver Dawww, so glad you're here! <3 Well said :)

load more
User Profile: VerdictEndgameOver
VerdictEndgameOver July 11th, 2016

3rd Birthday Milestone:

I've been on 7 Cups for a week now, and I've been completely blown away by the amount of love and sincerity I've felt from this community. Having provided a listening ear to my friends in the physical world, it was another step forward to join the 7 Cups Family, and it is honestly so touching when members come to you and talk their troubles out with you

There is so much fulfillment when a member thanks you and tells you "Thank you for listening." It really makes one know that their efforts have not gone to waste, and that the world has become a (slightly) better place.

All too often, people think "There's no point in being a listener, you won't change the world." In response, well, I believe that whilst I won't be revolutionizing technology or changing the face of politics, being there to listen to someone's woes could actually mean the world to that member. And I will not forget that.

Love y'all, 7 Cups. <3

July 11th, 2016

Congrats and happy birthday day 7 cups, thanks so much for being there for me

User Profile: powerfulSky9661
powerfulSky9661 July 11th, 2016

Happy birthday 7 cups

User Profile: Harmonizer98
Harmonizer98 July 11th, 2016

1st day here and on a special day! Happy Birthday 7 Cups!!!

User Profile: allTheLove
allTheLove July 11th, 2016

Referral link: Shared cheeky


Milestone: When I first joined as a listener, I thought it would be such a strange experience, but the amazing listeners helped me feel it is home for me. And so I felt I was at my best in helping people and listening in compassion and love to them, and provide a good support and a big ear wink
After getting busy with school, stress and depression, I almost sucked at listening, so i avoided it for a long time. But my milestone was to get back at where I was once I joined 7 Cups.
And now, after 8 months(+), I feel myself back to where I was, and even better. It is such an improvement and I am really proud of it, and I am also proud of being a member of such a wonderful community.


Hug-a-Friend: A huge shout out to @Amelia . Amelia has impacted me with her love and care, I observed how much love and support she gives to members, listeners and spreads all around. She has taught me that no matter how big or small is the problem, it does matter. She is.. she is just... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! heartyes We are lucky to have you in here!


Happy Bday 7 Cups, it is a gift for the world!

User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 12th, 2016

@allTheLove

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your kind words here!!

load more