Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!

287
User Profile: Matildah
Matildah July 6th, 2016

Shout-out to @PoliteOcean for being so amazing, understanding and hard-wroking with the teams and everything! You're AWESOME! x

User Profile: beYOUtywithin
beYOUtywithin July 6th, 2016

@Laura

@JoyCS

User Profile: JoyCS
JoyCS July 7th, 2016

@beYOUtywithin Thank you twinnie, hugs right back :D

load more
User Profile: DarkCoffee
DarkCoffee July 6th, 2016

Special hugs for @LittleLotte, @brokengirl1, @miSerene, @Moj! heart I am happy to have you as friends . It's also nice to follow your feeds and how you tag me in nice posts.

User Profile: DarkCoffee
DarkCoffee July 6th, 2016

Special hugs for @LittleLotte, @brokengirl1, @miSerene, @Moj! heart I am happy to have you as friends . It's also nice to follow your feeds and how you tag me in nice posts.

July 6th, 2016

@DarkCoffee Thank You! It's a gift to have you as a friend. -hugs to you- heart

User Profile: DarkCoffee
DarkCoffee July 6th, 2016

@miSerene

Thank you so much heart! The bears are so cute! Hugs!

load more
User Profile: Moj
Moj September 4th, 2016

@DarkCoffee I only just came across this surprise I'm so very happy to have you as a friend to, my dear! I miss you though!! Hope you are well lovely! heart

load more
User Profile: GingerBread212
GingerBread212 July 6th, 2016

done XD sent out quite a number of hugs, and I know we may not have talked long, but I honestly appreciate the help from you guys :) (((((hug))))) to @Laura, too, for your immense effort in contributing to the community here

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin July 6th, 2016

A big shout out to all the listeners on 7cups, you guys are amazing and thank you for helping so many people. Keep doing what you do and stay awesome!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡

User Profile: Glitterybaby
Glitterybaby July 7th, 2016

@Harsvin MASSIVE SHOUTOUT TO YOU HARSVIN FOR BEING THERE FOR LISTENERS IN NEED, THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDESS YOU DESERVE ALL THE BEST IN THE WORLDheart

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin July 7th, 2016

@Glitterybaby Thank you so much heart

load more
load more
User Profile: Ila
Ila July 6th, 2016

Shoutout to @AmyBear because she has always been an amazing friend to me, and is giving a lot of help to the teen community. Amy, 7cups wouldn't be the same without you! Love you so much heart

User Profile: Amy
Amy July 6th, 2016

@Ila oh my, you're so mushy, marshmallow, thank you so so so much, you're a wonderful friend and i missed you and 7cups missed you too. Ily ❤️

load more
User Profile: StaySafe
StaySafe July 6th, 2016

A big hug for @lara !!! For all of her amazing support in the group support chat rooms! <3

User Profile: Rebecca
Rebecca July 6th, 2016

A huge shoutout to @Dillion ♥ thank you for the constant supply of huggles and laughter! Whether you've realized it or not, you've had such an uplifting effect on me, and I cherish our friendship a lot. Thank you so much, Dillion!!

User Profile: ih0pe
ih0pe July 6th, 2016

I want to send a mega birthday hug and shout out to a very special human - even if you never get to see it, this one's for you @pray4theheartless !! heart No one could dream of a more amazing person and friend, you are so incredibly selfless sweet kind caring generous encouraging supportive funny and amazing, you're my biggest inspiration and I'm just so glad I got to know you laugh