Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!

287
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 July 6th, 2016

@KRN heres a big hug for everything you have done for me all your support as being massive your the bestest people I have ever met your impact as been amazing and I am so thankful :P heart

5 replies
User Profile: KRN
KRN July 6th, 2016

@calmRose33 awwww you are so sweet Kerry my bestie <3 You are the sweetest kind, thank you too for the things you do and for backing me up <3 love you lots! <3

1 reply
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 July 6th, 2016

@KRN heartYAY! love you lotsheart

load more
User Profile: Glitterybaby
Glitterybaby July 6th, 2016

shoutout to @AutumnLeigh for her awesomeness and being the hardworking and strong person that she is heart

2 replies
User Profile: AutumnLeigh
AutumnLeigh July 6th, 2016

@Glitterybaby BIG HUGS and Shout Out to you and @popiwhee You both are SO fun to work with!

1 reply
User Profile: GrayPebble
GrayPebble July 7th, 2016

@AutumnLeigh <3 <3 *HUGS*

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: YayyySphere
YayyySphere July 6th, 2016

Done! ^_^ But just to add on one more- @MissZ Thanks for the inspiration and your guidance for my past 6 months as a mentor- it's really funny to see that I've been assigned to you as my mentor buddy for 2 tracks, and you really helped me a lot in the past months as a Support Room and Quality Mentor- without you, I wouldn't have made this much progress here! ^_^ It has been really awesome meeting you and stay awesome, and don't overstress yourself! laugh

1 reply
User Profile: MissZ
MissZ July 8th, 2016

@YayyySphere Thank you, Sphero! It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you. I admire your energy and organisational skills! I am really glad to have you in my PMs all the time, you make me laugh a lot and always come up with some great ideas!

load more
User Profile: Sydney
Sydney July 6th, 2016

I'd actually like to say thanks to my past friends on here, even though some of them had to leave. smiley
When they were part of this community they tried their hardest and helped countless people,
including me, just because they were my friend. And I'll always be grateful for that.
@pray4theheartless @Nina009 @Ace13

User Profile: Kerry1991
Kerry1991 July 6th, 2016

@Laura thank you to my listener @MelAllyouneedislove for always being there and listening to me big hugs

2 replies
User Profile: Mel
Mel July 7th, 2016

@Kerry1991 *hugs back* It's always lovely to talk with you! I'm incredible proud of everything you have achieved since we first started talking.

Never give up ❤

1 reply
User Profile: Kerry1991
Kerry1991 July 7th, 2016

@MelAllyouneedislove thanks mel I am so thankful for you heart

load more
load more
User Profile: Cadence
Cadence July 6th, 2016

I figured I'd do a few shoutouts for some of the people who have taught me a lot here <3 They're in no particular order.

@OrunLeon - taught me to be gentle with myself. That it

3 replies
User Profile: KrinkTheMellowUnicorn
KrinkTheMellowUnicorn July 6th, 2016

@Cadence - oh you. i am blushing now again. look forward to talking again soon....

User Profile: MissZ
MissZ July 8th, 2016

@Cadence Ha, best shout out! People, it is okay to love freely! Enjoy life and don't hold back. YOLO!

User Profile: steady
steady July 8th, 2016

@Cadence

You have such a beautiful soul Cadie! I'm so lucky I've gotten a chance to meet you.

load more
User Profile: GrayPebble
GrayPebble July 6th, 2016

Shoutout to @YayyySphere! I would not even be here, if it wasn't for you! Thank you <3

July 6th, 2016

I know that we don't know each other that much, but I really admire @MissZ , she somehow motivates me to do better always

1 reply
User Profile: MissZ
MissZ July 8th, 2016

@alexlove Thank you so much for the shout out, I so appreciate it so much! We shall talk more, yup!

load more
User Profile: Eunoia
Eunoia July 6th, 2016

@Laura

@moj

I love how your feed posts always brighten my day up! You are awesome :)

User Profile: questshy
questshy July 6th, 2016

hooray for shout-outs and friends!!!!

User Profile: jr50
jr50 July 6th, 2016

@Laura. Hugs for you, you are my inspiration