Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Birthday Quotes: Why do you love 7 cups?

User Profile: Kate
Kate June 11th, 2018

7 Cups' 5th Birthday is coming up next month and we need your help!

Tell us in this thread why you love 7 Cups or how 7 Cups has helped you and we will turn your quotes into a graphic that will be shared on 7 Cups social media throughout the Birthday Week Celebration.

Make sure you're following 7 Cups on IG, Twitter and Facebook and keep an eye out for your quotes during the first week of July.

106
User Profile: xxxniareht
xxxniareht June 12th, 2018

Even one warm word can remind you about hope and bright future.

User Profile: MiloIsBoring
MiloIsBoring June 12th, 2018

Hahahaha, it's my birthday today. Funny. I had hoped it would bring some childlike joy with it, washing away these thoughts for 24hours. But nope. Just another day of rain and pain and 7 Cups notifications, again. Meh. She'll be right.

1 reply
User Profile: TheZu
TheZu June 13th, 2018

@MiloIsBoring

have a beautiful and peaceful bday, milo =]

load more
User Profile: Ebnexx1
Ebnexx1 June 12th, 2018

7 Cups gives the opportunity to bring out what you have on your inside for the benefit of others well-being. There by providing a Win-win situation

User Profile: juddyabott90
juddyabott90 June 12th, 2018

We are here in the same path .. we pass through the same feelings ... we are here not listeners but your inner voices .. we are your 7 cups of tea that make you feel better ✌

2 replies
User Profile: Kate
Kate OP July 6th, 2018

@juddyabott90

1 reply
User Profile: juddyabott90
juddyabott90 July 6th, 2018

@Kate awesome thank you Kate ❤❤❤

load more
load more
User Profile: Emmur
Emmur June 12th, 2018

I think that this is a lovely idea and I would be more than thrilled to participate! smiley

My quote is: "A community is only possible when the world is filled with love."

I believe that 7Cups has such a loving community and only wants the best for people. heart

User Profile: Stranvest
Stranvest June 12th, 2018

I love being here in 7Cups! I feel like I can connect to a lot of different people and I'm happy sharing my deepest emotions here. It seems like everybody can rock !! 💪💪

User Profile: AzulParadox
AzulParadox June 12th, 2018

7 Cups is amazing. One simple click can help you.

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 June 12th, 2018

you meet the most supportive, wonderful friends you'll ever meet. everyone is so happy to help you out, and don't think twice before going the extra mile for you cheeky I truly feel safe on 7cups; and like I finally have a secure place to go. It provides numerous opportunities that have genuinely shaped who I am today. I loaf you 7cups :3

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 12th, 2018

One thing I love about 7 Cups is that its full of opportunities for personal growth. There is always a skill to learn or a new activity to try. It is learning in the name of making the world a better place. What could be better than this?

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 12th, 2018

7 Cups has helped me so many things its hard to put them all into words. Mostly, 7 Cups has provided me the opportunity to foster new skills both professionally and personally. It has taught me how to proactively identify and solve problems. It has taught me that they internet can be an incredible breading ground for connection, diversity, kindness and support.

1 reply
User Profile: Kate
Kate OP July 6th, 2018

@Laura

load more