Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Birthday Quotes: Why do you love 7 cups?

User Profile: Kate
Kate June 11th, 2018

7 Cups' 5th Birthday is coming up next month and we need your help!

Tell us in this thread why you love 7 Cups or how 7 Cups has helped you and we will turn your quotes into a graphic that will be shared on 7 Cups social media throughout the Birthday Week Celebration.

Make sure you're following 7 Cups on IG, Twitter and Facebook and keep an eye out for your quotes during the first week of July.

106
User Profile: SilverSeastar
SilverSeastar June 12th, 2018

7 Cups makes me realise my self worth, that I am loved, I am never alone, I can grow to be a better person, and that there's somone out there who genuinely cares about me.

User Profile: wolfie41302
wolfie41302 June 12th, 2018

7Cups opens a world to those living with problems like ourselves. Together we bond and grow as a family. Between helping one an other and all of the support I can't explain how much I love the site!
LOVE YOU GUYS!

User Profile: Kate
Kate OP July 6th, 2018

@wolfie41302

load more
User Profile: Alex277
Alex277 June 12th, 2018

7 cups is like that little small light in the dark that can make the biggest difference on your emotional well being <3 I have made so many valuable friends here and I can only thank Glen, and everyone who made this website possible:)To every listener and member out there, I love you <3

User Profile: Kate
Kate OP July 6th, 2018

@Alex277

User Profile: Alex277
Alex277 July 6th, 2018

@Kate thats so beautiful Kate, thank youheart

load more
load more
User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 June 12th, 2018

Available 24/7 caring and supportive people. Something for everybody. Great supportive resources. You feel less alone.@Kate

User Profile: stuckintime92
stuckintime92 June 12th, 2018

7cups has given me the oppotunity to join communities and find support as well as offer it in some cases. It always bring a smile to my face. It has taught me that I'm never alone and there's always someone out there willing to listen. It has taught me that I am stronger than I believe and there is more good in the world than I could imagine. Happy birthday 7cups! Here's to another 5 years (at least!!)

User Profile: Kate
Kate OP July 6th, 2018

@stuckintime92

load more
User Profile: TeenyTinyAppy
TeenyTinyAppy June 12th, 2018

I love 7cups because it is a place I can go to work on my therapy plan without feeling pressured to log in if Idon't feel up to it.

User Profile: OpenWindow
OpenWindow June 12th, 2018

Since I've joined 7Cups a few years ago, I haven't had any major panic attacks :)

User Profile: Seba1997
Seba1997 June 12th, 2018

@OpenWindow Credit goes to? ;)

User Profile: OpenWindow
OpenWindow June 13th, 2018

@Seba1997 Hahahaha

User Profile: Seba1997
Seba1997 June 13th, 2018

@OpenWindow <3

load more
load more
June 12th, 2018

@OpenWindow

YAY!!!


Related image

User Profile: summertimeSamness
summertimeSamness June 13th, 2018

@romanticthi3f

this is amazing!!!!

load more
load more
User Profile: Anggi
Anggi June 12th, 2018

I've always felt like 7 Cups is my home on the internet.

User Profile: katawosuu
katawosuu June 13th, 2018

I stumbled upon 7 Cups in search of helping one of my oldest friends. They were struggling deeply at the time and had no one they could go to other than me. I looked for resources that could be useful to them and I found myself trying out 7 Cups. I have to say, it was more than I could have imagined. I started a conversation with a listener just wanting to assess the quality of the site and ended up walking out feeling more like the person I want to wake up each day feeling. I found it easy to pour out what I was feeling, particularly when it truly felt like someone understood and cared to listen. Soon after, I decided to join in as a listener and help others the way I was grateful to have been and the way that I wish I had been supported from the beginning. I soon found out that this community brings so much to everybody involved. It can help you resolve and understand your feelings better as a speaker and empathize and gain insightful experiences as a listener.

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 June 13th, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 7 CUPS!!!🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂!!

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎎🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉!!!

I only have been here a very very short time.

On June 20 th 2018 it will be 2 Two month's!!

7 cups and the people on here help me so much in the short time that I've been here. I was looking for support and counseling to do online and found 7 Cups. I Loved it so much!!

THANK Y'all!! For the support!! ✋✋✋✋👍👍👍👍👍👍!!!