7 Cups Birthday Quotes: Why do you love 7 cups?


7 Cups' 5th Birthday is coming up next month and we need your help!
Tell us in this thread why you love 7 Cups or how 7 Cups has helped you and we will turn your quotes into a graphic that will be shared on 7 Cups social media throughout the Birthday Week Celebration.
Make sure you're following 7 Cups on IG, Twitter and Facebook and keep an eye out for your quotes during the first week of July.
Through my 2 year journey on 7 cups it has taught me so much. I first came here feeling alone, ashamed, broken, and lost. The listener I first talked to changed my life, made me realize that I am enough just the way I am. They inspired me to be a listener myself. 7 cups connects people from all over the world, to support each other, everyone here has their own story, and their own battles, which is what connects us all. You never feel alone, or ashamed here, its a place to come and vent when you need to, or go to group chat for a good laugh. I have met so many amazing people here, that have became great friends. Its incredible as well how many people volunteer their time to help others, even when they are struggling thereself. 7 cups has had a huge impact in my life, I love feeling apart of something as well as helping others.. theres nothing better than hearing I dont know what I would have done without you. Thank you to all the people of 7 cups that have became my family <3
Through my 2 year journey on 7 cups it has taught me so much. I first came here feeling alone, ashamed, broken, and lost. The listener I first talked to changed my life, made me realize that I am enough just the way I am. They inspired me to be a listener myself. 7 cups connects people from all over the world, to support each other, everyone here has their own story, and their own battles, which is what connects us all. You never feel alone, or ashamed here, its a place to come and vent when you need to, or go to group chat for a good laugh. I have met so many amazing people here, that have became great friends. Its incredible as well how many people volunteer their time to help others, even when they are struggling thereself. 7 cups has had a huge impact in my life, I love feeling apart of something as well as helping others.. theres nothing better than hearing I dont know what I would have done without you. Thank you to all the people of 7 cups that have became my family <3
I love 7 Cups because it's a community that everyone can be a part of. Everyone here is so warm and welcoming, and there's always something to relate to. It reminds us that we are not alone and that all members and listeners here are there for each other. Either we want to seek help or want to be able to help those who do. It's a place for all of us to grow and to learn. I am grateful to be a part of this.
It is simply amazing to be on this site. I would not have made it this far in life without the love and compassion of some kind people, and the fact that this site is a conduit for empathy and understanding just makes me feel so much better about the world in general. To know that there are caring people out there, willing to listen and empathize, is truly a comfort.
Shoutout to all mentors, peer support people, moderators and listeners-you make the world a better place by being kind to those who feel alone. These are some dark times, and people like you are sorely needed. And shoutout to the members, for being brave enough to seek help, for taking little steps toward feeling better and growing day by day. You are all incredible.
Whenever I hear the term 7cups, it's no longer a site. It is an emotion..
I have been on 7 cups for more than 2 years now and I can proudly say how proud I am of 7cups! 7cups gives people relief, gives listeners an opportunity to help others feel like they aren't alone in their battle and helps everyone in the community some way or the other. 7cups is close to my heart and means a lot to me.. A very happy birthday 7cups!
Lots of love ~Abby
7 Cups is not just a site, it's a place where you can call home.
@EmikoKokoro

@Kate
Yyaaaayyyyyyy XD
7 Cups has helped me grow so much as a listener online and a listener offline. It has taught me invaluable skills, and skills that can be translated into real life, too. It has also taught me that every person is fighting a battle, and every person deserves to be listened to. Every problem can be solved.
Happy birthday, 7 Cups! ❤️
Because in a world where even families and friends have no time for one another, 7cups exists as a hope that we can still find love and compassion in strangers.
@Harley1232

@Kate
Awwww :)



