Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups has helped me reach [you fill in here] personal growth moment!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your personal growth moment with the community

Earn the 3rd birthday Milestone badge for sharing!!

192
User Profile: MaskedHarmony13
MaskedHarmony13 July 9th, 2016

It has helped me see a difference perspective on different subjects.

User Profile: Liz1000
Liz1000 July 9th, 2016

7cups has helped me become more empathic!

User Profile: creativeCamp2095
creativeCamp2095 July 9th, 2016

7cups has made it easier for me to recognize when I need to ask for help.

User Profile: StaySafe
StaySafe July 9th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me become a better person by teaching me how to help others and myself more effectively, both emotionally and physically.

User Profile: that1randomchic
that1randomchic July 9th, 2016

7 cups of tea has helped me get through some of my darkest days. It gave me hope when I thought I didn't have any.

User Profile: Abdul92
Abdul92 July 9th, 2016

7cups taught me how to deal with racism

User Profile: amerespeck
amerespeck July 9th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me become a better listener, better person.
7 Cups has taught me about self-care which is very important for every person, including me.

Thank you 7 Cupsheart

User Profile: TheLizzyMonster
TheLizzyMonster July 9th, 2016

7 cups has helped me work on my own issues, by helping others through their own. heart

User Profile: musicalMagic
musicalMagic July 10th, 2016

@Laura I have learned so much in the time I have spent here and I have had a lot of personal growth in the process. What stands out to me right now today is my ability to create healthy boundaries for myself. It's not always easy or popular to set healthy boundaries and stick to them. I could probably write a book about all I've learned, grown, gained by being a part of this beautiful and incredible community. For now, I'll just say thank you to every member, guest, mentee, mentor, listener, friend, admin, you @Laura @Glen for creating 7 cups, @Amelia for always supporting and believing in me. I can tag so many but it's so late I know I'll leave many people out. Thank you all for teaching me, trusting me with your stories and struggles and your friendship, and believing in me, I'm truly honored.💞

User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 10th, 2016

I have begun to believe in myself more.

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP July 13th, 2016

@Amelia

AH YES!! :)

User Profile: Oyster
Oyster July 15th, 2016

@Amelia you are a goddess! I believe in you. heart

User Profile: Amelia
Amelia July 15th, 2016

@Oyster--*hugs*

load more
load more