Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups has helped me reach [you fill in here] personal growth moment!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your personal growth moment with the community

Earn the 3rd birthday Milestone badge for sharing!!

192
July 6th, 2016

Gosh, I have grown a lot since being a volunteer on 7 Cups. I have actually been here since 2014, and I've learned the value of hard work, perseverance, and dedication. I've also learned about tenacity and not giving up (since personal struggles made me want to a few times).

User Profile: BeauRemo
BeauRemo July 6th, 2016

7 cups has helped me reach immense personal growth moments! I've learned how to be happy with my imperfections through 7 cups and I find that to be pretty great!

1 reply
User Profile: OceanChild
OceanChild July 6th, 2016

@Seraphimon That definitely is a great and wonderful achievement, and something to be proud of! You are doing exceptionally well in so many aspects and areas, and are absolutely admirable. smiley

load more
User Profile: inneryu
inneryu July 6th, 2016

i found some weeaboo friends.

User Profile: delightfulOasis62
delightfulOasis62 July 6th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me reach self-love and appreciation, and a kindness with other i didn't have

1 reply
User Profile: iseeseashells
iseeseashells July 6th, 2016

@delightfulOasis62 that's amazing ♡ ♡ ♡

load more
User Profile: YayyySphere
YayyySphere July 6th, 2016

I just can't say how much I appreciate 7 Cups- it's just too much to describe! surprise I personally have learnt a lot in my past 9 months here as a listener- learning to become more confident, more proficient in active listening (Definitely a useful skill in real life), build up my knowledge in different areas, explore my personal interests, provides a wonderful platform to practise my leadership and organising/planning skills and of course, learning about how spreadsheet works- haha definitely more helpful than any spreadsheet lessons I have attended! cheeky Thank you 7 Cups and @Laura for this opportunity, really greatly appreciated! laugh

2 replies
User Profile: Glitterybaby
Glitterybaby July 6th, 2016

@YayyySphere that's so awesome, I'm sure you're an expert at those now. Good job Sphere! laugh

1 reply
User Profile: YayyySphere
YayyySphere July 6th, 2016

@Glitterybaby Haha, there's still a long way to go- lots of rooms for improvement ^_^ But thanks! laugh

load more
load more
User Profile: TiredWithJoy
TiredWithJoy July 6th, 2016

As I approach the 500 member impact mark and 3000 chats, I feel that I have started to grow into a listener whose heart and actions reflect some the postive ratings and reviews that I have been blessed with.

1 reply
User Profile: Aryore
Aryore July 6th, 2016

@TiredWithJoy Whoa that's a lot of people you've helped! :O Amazing :D and so true. I believe it's not that because we are good we help others, but it is helping others that means we are good <3

load more
User Profile: Littledreamer18
Littledreamer18 July 6th, 2016

7 cups has helped me overcome my fears. Simply talking to others here has made more a lot more confident than I was before. Thank you 7 cups!

1 reply
User Profile: ahmadkhuzaima55
ahmadkhuzaima55 April 26th, 2020

@Littledreamer18 nice to know that you've achieved something

load more
User Profile: OceanChild
OceanChild July 6th, 2016

7Cups has taught me to be more open with and accepting of my own struggles, be it the day-to-day difficulties that happen to come along our ways or the greater hurdles in life. It was something I rarely ever spoke about in the past, mainly because of the stigma and lacking understanding that I have met in the past. Our community has eased that for me immensely!

3 replies
User Profile: BeauRemo
BeauRemo July 6th, 2016

@OceanChild I for one admire your strength in being able to share some of those bigger hurdles. It takes a lot of courage to be vulnerable and you my friend are pretty brave for it. 🙂

1 reply
User Profile: OceanChild
OceanChild July 6th, 2016

@Seraphimon Thank you. A lot of that welcoming and understanding support is giving and taking - and that would not be possible without wonderful people like yourself. I appreciate you for that and for many, many other reasons. smiley

load more
User Profile: Glitterybaby
Glitterybaby July 6th, 2016

@OceanChild I'm glad you felt that way, Ben. 7cups has helped me a lot too especially with my social anxiety issue because everyone is so supportive and welcomingsmiley

load more
User Profile: SweetMango
SweetMango July 6th, 2016

7 Cups helped me through my break up, through the stress at work and to realize how important it is to take care of myself. It was not just 7 Cups but also the people that are on the platform. Thank you all for being here, without 7 Cups we would not be were we are now.... I think ;]

User Profile: happyfoot15
happyfoot15 July 6th, 2016

7 cups has helped me reach that level of awareness of automatic thoughts. Its progressively improved the quality of my life because of this :)

2 replies
User Profile: kindperson7
kindperson7 July 6th, 2016

@happyfoot15 That's fabulous ! It's a really really really great step not to let negative automatic thoughts interfere with your life ! :-)

1 reply
User Profile: happyfoot15
happyfoot15 July 6th, 2016

@kindperson7 Thank you for this :)

load more
load more