Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups has helped me reach [you fill in here] personal growth moment!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your personal growth moment with the community

Earn the 3rd birthday Milestone badge for sharing!!

192
User Profile: cosmicdreamer08
cosmicdreamer08 January 15th, 2017

Through 7cups, I have found ways to cope and the meaning of compassion.

User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 January 31st, 2017

7 Cups has helped me reach a personal growth moment in my life, to where I am more open to Issues and show more EMPATHY to whom I am chatting with.

I have alse grow in being a better Listener then when when I begain

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 February 13th, 2017

Seven cups has helped me to become a stronger person.

User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 February 13th, 2017

7 Cups has helped me reach a high and safe place in my Recovery and I am able to be more open and share my recovery moments. Its also a way I am able to volunteer and to feel able to support my fellow peers.

March 7th, 2017

7 cups has helped me realise that it's okay to not be okay!

User Profile: Gabe
Gabe March 15th, 2017

While my reply may be a bit late, 7Cups has helped me to become a better person.

User Profile: carefulLychee723
carefulLychee723 June 11th, 2017

I am more aware of my emotions.

User Profile: aquaBalloon1299
aquaBalloon1299 June 18th, 2017

It has helped me to gain more confidence.

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim June 19th, 2017

7cups has taught me how much better I feel when people respond to my emotions, rather than trying to problem solve my issues and give me advice.

User Profile: ambitiousTalker2046
ambitiousTalker2046 June 26th, 2017

I have started asking for help.