Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

An emoticon that would describe how I feel about the holidays is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 23rd, 2016

laugh

210
November 23rd, 2016

User Profile: Megmagmug
Megmagmug November 23rd, 2016

User Profile: whitehairdontcare
whitehairdontcare November 23rd, 2016

Alone.

1 reply
User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 November 23rd, 2016

@whitehairdontcare *hugs* heart Awwwww...sad....I wish I was with you so you won't be alone and lonely and I could share my bucket of ice cream with. 🍨🍨🍨🍨

load more
User Profile: KevinBoBevin
KevinBoBevin November 23rd, 2016

🙁

Have to spend four days with people in not out to. Wrong pronouns, wrong name. Makes me really sad.

User Profile: SaraLynn3004
SaraLynn3004 November 23rd, 2016

Happy but lonely. happy cuz Christmas is my fave holiday but lonely cuz I have no one to share it with.

2 replies
User Profile: NICKhere
NICKhere November 23rd, 2016

@SaraLynn3004 *hugs*

We are here for you!! ^_^

1 reply
User Profile: SaraLynn3004
SaraLynn3004 November 23rd, 2016

@NICKhere thank u

load more
load more
User Profile: WildBlueberry1
WildBlueberry1 November 23rd, 2016

no

User Profile: Reboot85
Reboot85 November 23rd, 2016

User Profile: UnderLike21
UnderLike21 November 23rd, 2016

Anxiety, worry, remind me how everything sucks

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService November 23rd, 2016

yes because I get to see a bunch of old friends and the friends don't ask me "oh how's work" and we just talk about real things like how we feel and different things we're into.

November 23rd, 2016

😴