Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

An emoticon that would describe how I feel about the holidays is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 23rd, 2016

laugh

210
User Profile: NocturnalOwl
NocturnalOwl November 24th, 2016

User Profile: Idonotthinkanyonecares
Idonotthinkanyonecares November 24th, 2016

no

User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 November 24th, 2016

O_O sheer terror/anxiety after having an argument with my parents today and having to face them at dinner tomorrow :(

2 replies
User Profile: Blurryfacewontleave
Blurryfacewontleave November 24th, 2016

@Daydreamer47 :( I know the feeling.

User Profile: sociablePianist1124
sociablePianist1124 November 25th, 2016

@Daydreamer47, I'm so sorry. What did you argue about?

load more
User Profile: Blurryfacewontleave
Blurryfacewontleave November 24th, 2016

Excited!

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain November 24th, 2016

indecision I don't know. There's a lot less feeling of family togetherness lately.

User Profile: cookies4evam8
cookies4evam8 November 24th, 2016

( '-') holidays are hard, there are good times with your friends. And then stressful times with your family.

1 reply
User Profile: purplefeather
purplefeather November 24th, 2016

@cookies4evam8 I know the feel :/

load more
User Profile: peonyxo
peonyxo November 24th, 2016

😌 I'm always hopeful during the holidays despite the chaos

User Profile: saturdayinthepark
saturdayinthepark November 24th, 2016

sad

November 24th, 2016

Stressed 😱

User Profile: PapaRob
PapaRob November 24th, 2016

sad.....anxiety always seems to hinder things for me