Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

An emoticon that would describe how I feel about the holidays is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 23rd, 2016

laugh

210
User Profile: raychascotch
raychascotch November 24th, 2016

@raycascotch

my expectations are so high what is expected ofholidays

User Profile: DancingPeach
DancingPeach November 24th, 2016

sad - stessssssseddddd.

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen November 24th, 2016

smiley and laugh and heart and frown all rolled into one. LOL!

I love being with my family. They mean the world to me. We talk, laugh, watch movies, play games, and eat, of course. It's my mom, aunt, two sisters, one brother-in-law, two nephews, a niece-in-law, and a great-nephew...and me, of course. But sometimes the holidays stress me out. There's so much to do, and I'd rather just sit back and enjoy. And if you're not careful, it can get pretty pricey! surprise

User Profile: NocturnalOwl
NocturnalOwl November 24th, 2016

1 reply
User Profile: NocturnalOwl
NocturnalOwl November 24th, 2016

@daddysps3

load more
User Profile: tohubohu
tohubohu November 24th, 2016

😔

User Profile: fearlessWriter78
fearlessWriter78 November 24th, 2016

sad

User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 November 24th, 2016

Excited

User Profile: jr50
jr50 November 24th, 2016

Overwhelmed

User Profile: Unsteady222
Unsteady222 November 24th, 2016

User Profile: DebianValkyrie
DebianValkyrie November 24th, 2016

The crying one.

I don't have friends or a caring family to "celebrate" the holidays... I actually hate them. They always reminds me how everyone else has the perfect family and they're all together, and I'm just sitting in the corner, hugging my plush, crying and talking to my imaginary friends...

(I live alone)

1 reply
User Profile: raychascotch
raychascotch November 25th, 2016

@DebianValkyrie

no one has a perfect family some families are better hidding it then others

load more