Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

International Volunteers Day: I volunteer because...

User Profile: Kate
Kate December 4th, 2018

December 5th is International Volunteers Day!

Why do you volunteer?

Share here!

16
User Profile: AlanRY
AlanRY December 5th, 2018

As a life design coach in private practice, I help people tackle their emotional challenges so that they reclaim joy in their everyday living. And sometimes I come to 7cups to take some calls because I like to give back to the world, too.

User Profile: littlelittlelove
littlelittlelove December 5th, 2018

I volunteer because I like to lend a helping hand to anyone who needs it. Coming onto 7 Cups has been such a wonderful decision of mine and I can remember far back whenever I needed help from someone as well. The community is very kind and loving and I just immediately wanted to be a part of such a genuine atmosphere.

User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 December 5th, 2018

I volunteer because I know what it feels like to have no one to talk to and wish for anyone, even a stranger, to talk to just to get things off my chest. Maybe I can help, maybe I cannot - but at least for the time I'm talking with someone I know that they have at least found a friendly ear and know they aren't stuck in the position I was (and still am sometimes) for so many years.