Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My favorite memory as a 7 Cups community member is.....[finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your memories here

86
User Profile: someone10
someone10 July 6th, 2016

Finding and making a new friends meeting ppl that I consider family

User Profile: Glitterybaby
Glitterybaby July 6th, 2016

heart @someone10 that is so true! 7cups is full of supportive and awesome people

load more
User Profile: Vanessaishere
Vanessaishere July 6th, 2016

Helping people get through rough times and being there for someone caring about how they feel and making them feel wanted again.

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 July 6th, 2016

The people I've met along the way members and listeners my friends :)

User Profile: GingerBread212
GingerBread212 July 6th, 2016

My favourite memory would be when I get to download my first certificate XD there are a whole lot of wonderful memories here in 7 cups, but being able to help out here and achieve that level, yay! :D I shall try my hardest to help people out!

User Profile: Centrist
Centrist July 6th, 2016

LoveBomb!

I recieved my first lovebomb by a member and it completely blew me away. I had had 5 convos straight and was feeling overwhelmed and even though I got good reviews on all the convos, as soon as i got the lovebomb... I felt my heart was going to explode. I couldn't stop smiling...

TY 7Cups.

User Profile: magicallySmiles50
magicallySmiles50 July 6th, 2016

@Laura 4 am in the middle of a panic attack, everyone in my house asleep. I hadn't slept in a day or so. With m health deteriorating I looked at the "Dysautonomia International" website and there was the link to 7 Cups. Like a drowning woman I grabbed on to that link and hoped for a sensitive ear. I found @Rozie, another chronic illness sufferer, she talked to me for an hour. I was calm enough to sleep. That will be a year ago come September. I'll never forget that night.

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever July 6th, 2016

Knowing that I was able to help someone else and also knowing that they where able to help me and relate to my situation.

User Profile: LilyGalilea
LilyGalilea July 6th, 2016

My favourite memories are the suspense of waiting for a listener and the fun word games in a thread

July 6th, 2016

Helping others

User Profile: jr50
jr50 July 6th, 2016

I have only been a member since the end of march, but my fear of trying to fit in ,in the chat rooms was quickly overcome, when the first time I joined in,everyone in the room talked to me and they we're very encouraging, thank you 7 cups members and listeners heart