My favorite memory as a 7 Cups community member is.....[finish this sentence]
My favorite 7 cups memory as a member was when I realized how beneficial 7 cups was to my overall personal growth. I found myself thinking "Oh, I learned that in 7 cups" I discovered how the friendships and acquaintances I'd made here were more than spectacular! I look forward to having more of these amazing realizations!
@Laura My favorite memory as a 7 Cups community member is my birthday last year- there were just amazing loads of fun and surprises from my fellow listeners on 7 Cups, members and even some community members whom I haven't talked to!
Powerpoint slides with birthday wishes, nutella and lots of fun ^_^ (Really thanks to my twinnies @221skye and @brilliantshoe for this!)
Now I'm tagging @KRN @MissZ @skyisblue @popiwhee @Eunoia @cristiana33 @arxxxh @starryKoala69 and @FadingEmbers to share their favourite memory on 7 Cups! ^_^
My favorite 7 Cups memory when I was starting :o everything about it <3
@KRN Haha yeah, the starting days were awesome ^_^ *Reminiscencing the good old days* 
My favourite 7 Cups memory is... ah who am I kidding, I love every moment when I'm able to connect with anyone - both members and listeners on a deeper, emotional level. The moment when I feel that click is just so precious to me <3 Also when I found my lovely twinnie, @Glitterybaby, whom I swear understands me so well it's almost unbelievable! Thanks for the tag, @YayyySphere :D
@popiwhee so inspirational and awesome as always twinnie 
@Glitterybaby I learn from the best, which includes you! <3
My favorite seven cups memory is organising my first event with @lee. It was so much fun! Thanks for the tag @yayyysphere :D
@Eunoia That's great ^_^ Hahaha my first event with Jazz was really memorable too, except that for that event, I only had to work with my key organiser 
@Eunoia
You are the sweetest!
When a member with a deep depression told me they were doing selfcare stuff and trying to gt their ife together because I motivated them :)
@delightfulOasis62 good work :)
All the smiles members and listeners gave to me 
@delightfulOasis62 Those really are rewarding, aren't they? I love how making somebody smile feels just as good as smiling ourselves! You have done such a wonderful job, thank you! 
Was sharing a poem I worte for my mom that expressed the love and power of self condfidence that my mom instilled in my while she was alive and seeing her love live on in a member that she indirectly inspired too.
@TiredWithJoy Poems can be wonderful mediums of expressing very dear and personal feelings and memories, writing poetry is a skill I truly admire and I appreciate you for sharing those pieces of art and yourself with us. Love and self-confidence are incredible indeed, and I am glad that you are capturing them with poems and sharing their power with others. What a wonderful experience to make on 7Cups! I hope your words will reach many people just at the right time. 
@Laura my favourite 7cups memory is how I can be myself here and really relate to other members and those who need help and support. I can honestly say that I love being here, and I'm lucky to have so many caring people around me who will offer me help if I need it.
Matthew.
@GooseyGoosewing That is wonderful to read - having a relatable space where we can truly be ourselves and find fulfilllment in supporting and receiving support from others really is precious, isn't it? It is so good to have you here! 
@OceanChild it is precious isn't it? :) It's lovely being here and I wouldn't trade being here for the world <3
Matthew.
I've had so many wonderful and special moments on 7Cups - in fact, it has been one wonderful and inspiring journey so far! Looking back, one point that definitely was definitely very impactful for me was getting involved in the various group support chats back in 2015. That was a big and meaningful step for me - the first one toward becoming more involved in the community and its many projects!
I have a lot of great memories on 7 Cups, I can hardly pick one favourite :O but one of my favourite memories is when I tried an alternative thoughts exercise with one of my members, and it really helped them reduce their anxiety :D That was my first time trying out one of the exercises I learned from the trainings and I was very much encouraged by that ^^
