Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 5th, 2017

In honor of our birthday party, please share one of your favorite memories as a 7 Cups community member here!!!

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

110
User Profile: goldxheart
goldxheart July 11th, 2017

Finding my best friend here who is a member

1 reply
User Profile: AChildAtHeart
AChildAtHeart July 12th, 2017

@goldxheart woah that's amazing :D

load more
User Profile: Alicicanhearyou1025
Alicicanhearyou1025 July 11th, 2017

My favorite memory on seven cups is when i entered a group chat for the first time. It was a chat filled with humor, love, kindness, and people caring for eachother! I couldnt belive that so many people cared for other peoples problems so much. smiley

User Profile: piercetheaiden
piercetheaiden July 11th, 2017

My favorite 7 cups memory is whenever i put a smile on somebody's face. I feel like I make a difference in this world.

User Profile: youarevalid123
youarevalid123 July 12th, 2017

meeting and listening to wonderful people from all around the world, and really making a big difference in their lives. <3

User Profile: spiritsmile
spiritsmile July 12th, 2017

Favorite memory.. One word

@calmRose33

1 reply
User Profile: spiritsmile
spiritsmile July 12th, 2017

Was a request by @shadowsmile to post this. Way to go shadow, I'm glad you like your listener so much! :)

load more