Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I always find really challenging during the holidays is...[share with the community]

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 23rd, 2016

One thing I always find really challenging during the holidays is...[share with the community]

207
User Profile: Figgy50
Figgy50 November 27th, 2016

Its a big challenge for me to stay off Facebook during the Holidays because every time I see pictures of happy White people (Yep. I totaly went there) smiling with their happy blonde haired blue eyed kids always makes me reallly depressed. Yeah. They always look and seem "happier" than me..a sad "minority" person with alot of self hatred.

User Profile: messica
messica November 27th, 2016

I sometimes find it challenging when there is too much down time. My mind wanders to dark places when it's not occupied. I find things to do though.

User Profile: FlickeringLightbulb
FlickeringLightbulb November 27th, 2016

knowing that my mom is sad during this time because she isn't with family, and i can never cheer her up

User Profile: Arianhasproblems89
Arianhasproblems89 November 27th, 2016

It will all be okay in time is what I hear from everyone who is already okay just don

User Profile: Miifu
Miifu November 27th, 2016

I find it hard to hang out with family

User Profile: heartbroken15
heartbroken15 November 27th, 2016

Staying joyful

User Profile: decemberfairytale
decemberfairytale November 27th, 2016

Dealing with certain family members that make you look bad in person and on social media.

November 27th, 2016

I try to keep my joy, my peace. This time of year can be depressing & have a lot of anxiety involved. ...but I'm keeping calm

User Profile: letnothingbeknown
letnothingbeknown November 27th, 2016

I have a hard time talking to the people. I'm an english speaker while everyone else speaks another language. If they do speak english I end up retreating to my room and locking it. I rather watch youtube than spend time with family.

User Profile: Jadeshina
Jadeshina November 27th, 2016

Taking advantage of free time. I would like to be decisive and content with whatever my decisions are to best use the time. I also struggle with relationships during this time because although I want people around me,I can become anxious in role with them.