Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I always find really challenging during the holidays is...[share with the community]

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 23rd, 2016

One thing I always find really challenging during the holidays is...[share with the community]

207
User Profile: Blueteaburrito26
Blueteaburrito26 November 28th, 2016

Getting in the festive mood and celebrating when I really don't like Christmas. Also I find it difficult to not associate this time of year with bad experiences

User Profile: Unicorn2015
Unicorn2015 November 28th, 2016

Saving money

User Profile: CeramicBird
CeramicBird November 28th, 2016

I can never find good gifts for people because I feel like they will hate me if I get them something they don't like

User Profile: pioneeringYard2947
pioneeringYard2947 November 28th, 2016

Feeling like I should be happy and be in the holiday spirit but I'm actually just depressed cause it's winter and winter makes me depressed.

November 28th, 2016

if it's holiday, im in. then i'll be away from my mom, and i'll go to jakarta (where my auntie lives) and im so excited. cant wait to learn to ride a bicycle to live on my own under my Dad.

i cant stand my mom anymore honestly.

November 28th, 2016

Competition. Relatives are nosey and cruel. I'd rather be alone. My two sons are complete opposites...one responsible, the other, not.

November 28th, 2016

I have been over thinking what has jus happened before the weekend. I am a parent also a step parent of a young 12 almost 13 female, she giving a hard time about things she's lies about. got to the point where she called the stupid girlfriend and I'm not her mom

I can't even work up to talk to her for abit

User Profile: blueApricot9556
blueApricot9556 November 28th, 2016

Seeing that everyone is so happy but I'm so miserable. Spending so much money on crap that nobody likes. Hoping that this year it will be fun, but it actually isn't

November 28th, 2016

Is wanting to call all of my relatives, but not doing that because of my anxiety. Love them very much! I wish I could just meet them all and share these holidays

November 28th, 2016

I am now an atheist whereas my mother is still a Christian, & religion is a topic which has links to negative memories from when I was going to church too. We have come to the understanding it's best to avoid discussing the topic, but she sometimes forgets, & the mere mention of anything Christianity-related causes me to experience anger or to engage in some sort of avoidance of the issue, be that by leaving to go elsewhere, by drinking, or similar.