Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I always find really challenging during the holidays is...[share with the community]

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 23rd, 2016

One thing I always find really challenging during the holidays is...[share with the community]

207
User Profile: Randa14
Randa14 November 28th, 2016

Hanging out with friends is hard cause I know im gonna be boring but I guess its time to try

User Profile: secret1234
secret1234 November 28th, 2016

Seeing all this happiness around your just blurred and numb..

User Profile: Reboot85
Reboot85 December 4th, 2016

Staying up and not falling into the lows of depression amd anxiety

User Profile: goodLion4737
goodLion4737 December 4th, 2016

Not concentrating on the negatives and seeing the positives.

User Profile: strawberryPudding82
strawberryPudding82 December 10th, 2016

Not really belonging any where but still be happy for others.

User Profile: alexaners7734
alexaners7734 December 10th, 2016

Knowing that I am not OK, but not knowing why.