Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I always find really challenging during the holidays is...[share with the community]

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 23rd, 2016

One thing I always find really challenging during the holidays is...[share with the community]

207
User Profile: decenthuman
decenthuman November 26th, 2016

Keeping myself in shape. I overeat and don't exercise.

1 reply
User Profile: windflowers
windflowers November 27th, 2016

@decenthuman

oh yeah, that's really hard to control, especially around the holiday season! i'm glad you're taking the first step by sharing, though. perhaps our healthy living subcommunity could help? i've linked it there, just in case you need it :p happy holidays!

load more
November 26th, 2016

I don't really fit in with my moms side of the family (whom I am related to by marriage) so that used to bother me quite a bit growing up going to functions and noticing more and more how no one really wanted to talk to my immediate family and we we're only invited out of politeness. now that I'm older and in a relationship I really love going to my SO's family gatherings they make me feel like family. so my biggest worry around the holidays are most definitely money.

User Profile: Marshmallowspumpkin
Marshmallowspumpkin November 26th, 2016

Being productive

User Profile: quietLime89
quietLime89 November 26th, 2016

Hey everybody! Happy cupsgiving!!! one thing i find really hard is keeping things in perspective because there are people in m

User Profile: kindCat9772
kindCat9772 November 26th, 2016

trying to keep the peace for everyone.

User Profile: Rhema
Rhema November 26th, 2016

I don't like seeing my biological family and I'm 90% sure they don't like seeing me. I hate it when guests come to my house or I have to go to their house I usually have to hide because I don't want to see their faces and know how much they hate me

User Profile: faefaerie93
faefaerie93 November 26th, 2016

the thing I find hardest during the holidays is being happy. I hate the holidays simply because I have to put on a brave face. last year, I escaped it because I was ill, so no one really expected me to be cheery. with the kids understanding more about the holidays, it feels quite selfish of me not to be happy and cheery and to celebrate it with them. christmas is a big problem for me, because my issues started to come about around that time. I hate christmas because of that. I just can't deal with it.

User Profile: breel
breel November 26th, 2016

I find it hard to relax and eat the foods that I love

November 27th, 2016

Getting along with difficult family members. 😒

User Profile: Osfan223
Osfan223 November 27th, 2016

I find myself getting anxious around the holidays and slightly depressed. I'm single so it just reminds me of not having someone romantic way to spend the holidays with. However I am thankful for my family and friends to enjoy spending time with.