Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Shooting Star! Share Your Referral Link in Honor of 7 Cups 2nd Birthday Party!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2015

We all love 7 Cups! Lets share the love we have for our community with the world. If you share your referral link, let us know here!

209
User Profile: HereToHelpYou123
HereToHelpYou123 August 8th, 2015

Shared it with my friends on facebook who I felt could benefit from it.

User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno August 12th, 2015

I shared my link on Habitica (previously HabitRPG) - I hope it will help someone.

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin August 26th, 2015

Shared my referral link on twitter.

User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois September 7th, 2015

I have over 120 referral clicks

User Profile: Tish1982
Tish1982 October 13th, 2015

@TortueDesBois

how?

User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois October 13th, 2015

@Tish1982 add my link on my sites and blogs

User Profile: Tish1982
Tish1982 October 17th, 2015

@TortueDesBoisThank Thank you, DesBois. I am already getting clicks. 😀😀😀

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: EbbandFlow
EbbandFlow September 8th, 2015

I shared my link on Twitter and to a few friends personally, because I hope it helps others as much as it's been helping me :)

User Profile: Batman93
Batman93 September 22nd, 2015

Wrote an article about 7 cups of Tea on my blog and encouraged people to sign up.Shared my referral link as well.

Here's the link to the article if you are guys are interested :)

https://batmanscrib.wordpress.com/2015/09/18/the-magic-of-7-cups-of-tea/

User Profile: affableApple63
affableApple63 September 24th, 2015

Posted mine :)

User Profile: Kane
Kane September 25th, 2015

I have been sharing my referral links! :D

User Profile: CHRISTI2016
CHRISTI2016 October 6th, 2015

Woo! So excited that 7cups is two!

User Profile: vivelespatates
vivelespatates October 10th, 2015

on irc !