Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!

Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]

Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!

We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!

211
User Profile: Keanan
Keanan December 3rd, 2016

I always share it when I can :o evne if no one clicks it xD

User Profile: TheHuggleMonster
TheHuggleMonster December 4th, 2016

we gucci here

January 15th, 2017

Shared on Twitter :)

User Profile: cosmicdreamer08
cosmicdreamer08 January 15th, 2017

shared on twitter!

User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 January 31st, 2017

I have shared 7 Cups to my Facebook, Twitter, and Pintrst and Instagram Accounts

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 February 13th, 2017

I shared on twitter.

User Profile: Gabe
Gabe March 15th, 2017

(Still a bite late) But I've been sharing my personal link for a long time! I even shared it today on Facebook!

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 March 22nd, 2017

Shared on facebook.

User Profile: carefulLychee723
carefulLychee723 June 11th, 2017

I did it.

June 11th, 2017

I have passed it on through word of mouth to s couple of people who i know like me could benefit from this app.