Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!

Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]

Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!

We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!

211
User Profile: Remina
Remina July 6th, 2016

Done. I shared it with a friend!

User Profile: Harquinn909
Harquinn909 July 6th, 2016

I may or may not have been on twitter already today... :) #SocialSoldiers

User Profile: youths
youths July 6th, 2016

i just tweeted it !! blush

User Profile: youths
youths July 6th, 2016

i just tweeted it !! blush

User Profile: Anggi
Anggi July 6th, 2016

Did it!

User Profile: beautifulGrace82
beautifulGrace82 July 6th, 2016

The Suggested Tweet is too long for my Twitter, but I tried. Happy Birthday, 7 Cups!

User Profile: Hellelujahs
Hellelujahs July 6th, 2016

I tweeted mine and made a post on tumblr too!

User Profile: Lee
Lee July 6th, 2016

Shared! :D

User Profile: PizzaMan
PizzaMan July 6th, 2016

@Laura

Shared on Instagram and Facebook! :D Happy Bday 7cups! Keep up the good work!

User Profile: Casscass
Casscass July 6th, 2016

Today I share my referral link on 7cups as part of the social soldiers project to help promote and share a place where people can go!