Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!

Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]

Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!

We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!

211
User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 July 7th, 2016

Did so on social soldiers laugh

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP July 7th, 2016

I did it TOOOOO

User Profile: KatMae
KatMae July 7th, 2016

😊 Done. Been done😊

https://www.7cups.com/13631771

User Profile: TortueDesBois
TortueDesBois July 7th, 2016

@Laura is the badge only for listeners? i shared my link and when i post in this thread i get a 500 error message and no badge :(

1 reply
User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno July 13th, 2016

@TortueDesBois, I have the same problem (along with this year's "Hug-a-friend" badge). May I ask did you receive it eventually?

load more
User Profile: TranquilSkye30
TranquilSkye30 July 7th, 2016

Posted to tumblr

User Profile: TealPapaya5
TealPapaya5 July 7th, 2016

Done yes smiley

User Profile: fishy101
fishy101 July 7th, 2016

doneeee

User Profile: uniquePresence20
uniquePresence20 July 7th, 2016

I shared on Imgur

User Profile: PandaGuy
PandaGuy July 7th, 2016

Done :)

User Profile: Isha
Isha July 7th, 2016

@Laura Sent it to a lot of my friends via snap chat :)