Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!
Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!
Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]
Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!
We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!
@Laura Sent it to a lot of my friends via snap chat :)
@Laura done! posted it on facebook
Done! ^-^
I made a post on Tumblr and shared my link!
@Laura
@Laura Done!
@Laura Done 
Done !!! shared on Instagram
shared! :D
Shared on Twitter
Will do
I have shared my link on this special occasion 