Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!
Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!
Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]
Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!
We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!
Done
spreading the word of 7 Cups like confetti! Party On!
Done 😊
@Laura I posted on my twitter and facebook. :) Happppy birthday!
Shared on twitter 
@Laura Just finished :D So excited to be apart of another year at 7cups!
@Laura Just tweeted, "It's @7Cupsot THIRD BIRTHDAY! Become a member or listener today!! https://www.7cups.com/12021058" Can't wait to see what new members come about!
done :)
@Laura shared mine yesterday on fb!! 
@Laura
I shared my referral link...a few times lol including to like 7 celebrities :)
I shared my refferal link to tumblr!