Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WELCOME TO THE 7 CUPS 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! SHARE ONE THING YOU LOVE ABOUT 7 CUPS IN THIS THREAD

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 5th, 2016

One thing I love about the 7 Cups community it..... [share here]

Please share in this thread & review all of the special events with the information below! My advice... get involved!

Central hub of information & how to get involved!

Day 1 Theme: Past /How Far We Have Come/ Memories

Check out the full list of special events here!

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsMemories #7cupsbday #7cupsMyJourney

Day 2 Theme: Present! Today!

Check out the full list of special events here

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsMemories #7cupsbday #twinning

Day 3 Theme: Future! Where we are going!

Check out the full list of special events here!

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsGoals #7cupsbday

656
User Profile: glisteningRabbit74
glisteningRabbit74 July 6th, 2016

I love that there is a place for people to come. at no cost, to talk about things they really need to talk about.

User Profile: BrokenDragonGirl
BrokenDragonGirl July 6th, 2016

I love that no matter what your problem, you can find someone on here who can relate to the issues you are facing

User Profile: topgunisawesome
topgunisawesome July 6th, 2016

whoop whoop happy birthday!!

User Profile: orangeComputer8913
orangeComputer8913 July 6th, 2016

I like how every one of the listeners try their best for each and every one of us that come here to seek therir help. I believe we should be grateful to them for this

User Profile: joyfulshoulder97
joyfulshoulder97 July 6th, 2016

when everything is going wrong in my life... i am able to make someone else's day.... Happy to help!!! :)

User Profile: Harquinn909
Harquinn909 July 6th, 2016

I love... EVERYTHING!!

But my favourite part is the community and how so many like minded awesome people are all in the same place!

User Profile: iheartpuppies925
iheartpuppies925 July 6th, 2016

I love the "Gamefication" aspect of 7Cups. To be able to achieve/display how much experience you have is a nice helpful thing. Also, being verified, peer support, mentor, mod, etc. shows one's committment to the 7Cups community. All of these "achievables" give Listeners a goal to attain and members/guests a way to sort of "quality check" Listeners that resonate to them.


Happy Birthday 7 Cups of Tea! I am so glad and honored to be here as well as be here to celebrate with you!

User Profile: Jennalovely2
Jennalovely2 July 6th, 2016

How supportive everyone is!

User Profile: Linke
Linke July 6th, 2016

I luff all the people and all the amazing listeners and mods (and members!) that pour their hearts into 7Cups for other people, and I love how even when the listeners are tight, other members never have a problem supporting you, listening to you, and making life livable again <3
Happy Birthday 7Cups c:

User Profile: Ayuda
Ayuda July 6th, 2016

I love that this is a safe place where I can help people or get help of my own.

1 reply
User Profile: littleCity1279
littleCity1279 July 6th, 2016

@Ayuda I appreciate this website being here.....it has helped me.

load more