Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WELCOME TO THE 7 CUPS 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! SHARE ONE THING YOU LOVE ABOUT 7 CUPS IN THIS THREAD

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 5th, 2016

One thing I love about the 7 Cups community it..... [share here]

Please share in this thread & review all of the special events with the information below! My advice... get involved!

Central hub of information & how to get involved!

Day 1 Theme: Past /How Far We Have Come/ Memories

Check out the full list of special events here!

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsMemories #7cupsbday #7cupsMyJourney

Day 2 Theme: Present! Today!

Check out the full list of special events here

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsMemories #7cupsbday #twinning

Day 3 Theme: Future! Where we are going!

Check out the full list of special events here!

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsGoals #7cupsbday

656
User Profile: Arabellah
Arabellah July 6th, 2016

User Profile: babygirl91
babygirl91 July 6th, 2016

I love the people I've met on here. They really are awesome. I also enjoy helping others that I've met.

User Profile: Sunshower14
Sunshower14 July 6th, 2016

That I can have the opportunity to help someone in their life :)

User Profile: Lilladiamond
Lilladiamond July 6th, 2016

I love being able to talk to someone who wants to help you and knows what to say and do :)

User Profile: stressedoutmommy
stressedoutmommy July 6th, 2016

I love that, whatever the time of day, someone, somewhere in the world is taking time out to support a complete stranger. Humanity

User Profile: intelligentMelon68
intelligentMelon68 July 6th, 2016

I am so fortunate that there is a place where people can show more of their true selves and other people are hear to listen and make everyone feel more included and needed and valued. Thank you. Many of us don't seem to have the same kind of outlet in our personal lives. We'll take love and comfort in any form that it takes. 7 Cups is a really nice form of that. :)

User Profile: GogoAvgl
GogoAvgl July 6th, 2016

There are awesome people here, very caring and helpful ❤ I really love that ❤

User Profile: TheLostMC
TheLostMC July 6th, 2016

The people on here have changed my life, if it wasn't for this website I don't know where I would be right now. Thank you 7cups!

User Profile: proudlilac
proudlilac July 6th, 2016

l definitely got so much better after joining here and meeting amazing people! Knowing that I get to help a few people and even have someone to help me when l need it is really comforting and is such a great reward seeing how much people we help have improved!

User Profile: holly29
holly29 July 6th, 2016

One thing I love about the 7 Cups community is the people. You are all wonderful!!!