Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you wish there was more awareness for?

User Profile: QuickJazz
QuickJazz November 29th, 2015

There are so many things we go through in life, yet sometimes it can feel like we don't have much of a space for speaking about it or for it being acknowledged. However, we have special events on 7 Cups which encourages more awareness and discussion on various topics!

So what would you like more awareness for?

Learn more about special events here.

206
User Profile: sbuss530
sbuss530 February 21st, 2017

I wish there was more awareness on how hard it is to maintain self esteem and deal with all the noise pollution of this world. It can be really overwhelming.

February 21st, 2017

Global warming

User Profile: tej2987
tej2987 February 21st, 2017

Definitely on humanity and postive attitude towards every situation

User Profile: Someonethatgames
Someonethatgames February 21st, 2017

LGBT Rights. There's never enough things in the media about it. Luckily we have a HSA at my school that I'm a proud member of. It's just there needs to be more awareanes about it.

User Profile: PurpleOwl3479
PurpleOwl3479 February 21st, 2017

Probably depression or at least more accurate information on it instead of just petty jokes about. Probably bisexuality also, so people wouldn't be, as a "friend" has said, "uncomfortable with it."

User Profile: ImmortalEyes
ImmortalEyes February 21st, 2017

Atheism

February 21st, 2017

Mentally abusive relationships

User Profile: falconer42
falconer42 February 21st, 2017

I wish there was more awareness of mental illness, of course, but the stigma attached to bipolar specifically. I'm frightened to tell anyone, but most especially the people who I am slowly getting close to.

February 21st, 2017

The different spectrums of sexualities

User Profile: SpiritualDreamer92
SpiritualDreamer92 February 21st, 2017

People who put on a mask day to day in life and get along without other people knowing how they truly feel or what they are going through in life.